Small Block tryin to convert me to mopar

-

freelowder

he's proud of me
Reaction score
I am new to this and just signed up while i was sitting in my machine at work.Iam kind of a Chevy Dude but Bills got me thinking about starting on a Duster. I live next door to him and he always has something going on ,So i thought i would get on here and try to learn a little bit, and I allready have .So for now, maybe make some New friends hang out and learn ,Then we will see what happens never know , might build Duster with a duramax in it .lol thanks ! oh by the way pretty cool site Chip<---my name

Bill is a smart man! Mopar is the one and only way to go!! hope the site helps you out- I know it has me.

welcome,the wife was a true chevy girl when we got married but somewhere along the way she sold a 68 chevelle w/ 454 and picked up a 66 383 charger project. try it, you'll like it.

Anyone with a name like Bill, has got to be smart. Follow His lead. We'll call you the "Chip off the ole small block".

Welcome to the site:cheers:

69 Swinger1 (Small).JPG

Welcome to the site! Stick around for a while and we'll convert you.

Most of us Mopar guys are a little off center from the rest, but this is a great place with great people who will literally give you the shirt off their back!

Damit! I should have never told him about these mopars. Now i'll have to check the security cameras on a daily basis and aim em at the "Field of Dreams". Chps my neighbor that likes beer as much as Vic and i do. That don't make him all bad though. He's a railroader that hangs with us over in the shop from time to time when he home. He started his career with me watching me weld.........tell em about it chip. He's like most of us here. They broke the mold after they made him.

I still cant see , sat on the couch for three day's crying like a little girl ---never do that again hell noooo get them cameras up iam going to be busy with the prices of these thing ----call me guy's i got part's dont know what they go too but i got part's thanks Bill we will be million rich didnt know how to spell aires lol

No offence but how come none of you told me nice truck, dont be jelous its just a GMC LET YOUR FEELING'S GO YOU KNOW YOU LIKE IT !!!

you guy's always say nice ride well i havent been told yet,,,,,,you know you like it go ahead say it ,,,,,,it's okay the mopar god's will understand how could they not !

-
Back