Small block TTI headers

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
Was wondering if someone could post some pictures of them under the car. Of particular interest is where they are aimed in relation to the rear of the torsion bars & the transmission....

The headers end up pointing right at the cross member humps so the pipes have a straight shot back coming off the collectors.

Attachments

• UnderCar.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 571
Just installed my TTi 1 7/8" and thought I'd join the thread with some pics, this is only in the mock up stages but you get the idea for clearances here and there

Attachments

• duster 027.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 445
  • duster 022.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 443
  • duster 021.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 432
  • duster 024.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 449
  • duster 019.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 439
  • duster 016.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 413
  • duster 031.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 439
76orangewagon - how did those 1 7/8 fit? Any issues around the steering box, torsion bars, centerlink etc. I am looking to get those instead of the step headers.

76orangewagon - how did those 1 7/8 fit? Any issues around the steering box, torsion bars, centerlink etc. I am looking to get those instead of the step headers.

These are for a B/E body (1 piece driver side headers) in a A body for a custom application, these are in a bare chassis (no suspension or steering) for ground clearance measurements .....torsion bars and steering box is not a concern for this application...sorry I can't help answer your question.

I have a set of the step headers on my 69 Barracuda with power steering and had no fitment or clearance issues. I was able to use the stock HUGE mopar starter and get it in with no issues and with out taking anything loose. Looking at it, I am assuming the 1 7/8 would fit fine as well.

I run the 1 7/8 TTI's on my 69 Barracuda with a 360/904 and they fit very good and I had power steering until about 6 months ago when I changed it over to manual and they fit good with that also.I did run the flaming river universal joint for more clearance but had the factory joint when I first put them on and they cleared fine.I know that I had a tough time with the thought of spending near $800 on a set of headers but I have absolutely no regrets as you get what you pay for.
Doug

-
Back