Small block vibration

-

rw@cuda1haub

Reaction score
I recently had a 1970 340 4bbl 4 speed that broke a rod and ruined everything. I purchased a 1984 Dodge 360 automatic, rebuilt it and installed it. I now have such a engine vibration, its not driveable. I feel its probably the flywheel, but what do I need to fix this mess?? Thanks for any help.

Sounds like you used the flywheel that was behind the 340? If so, that flywheel is neutral balance. You need an 360 flywheel which is external balance. Hope things work out.

You installed the 360 automatic? Or put the 360 in front of the four speed? Need more info on the install and parts used... lots of variables, not the least of which is the flywheel issue Ron_M mentioned...

You installed the 360 automatic? Or put the 360 in front of the four speed? Need more info on the install and parts used... lots of variables, not the least of which is the flywheel issue Ron_M mentioned...
The 360 is from an auto which now is in front of what was a 340 4 speed

Can buy these at Summit Racing if you don't want to buy the expensive 360 external balance flywheels. Want to make sure the crank bolts are long enough to work with this.

Screenshot_20210620-080715_Chrome.jpg

I have PM'd you after you told me to get a shipping quote. Cosmolined it bagged it and boxed it. Also sent you pictures.

Priority is $75.10 or
Ground is $65.50
+ $75.00 for the flywheel

Paypal friends and family or money transfer only PM me for Paypal address

I have PM'd you after you told me to get a shipping quote. Cosmolined it bagged it and boxed it. Also sent you pictures.

Priority is $75.10 or
Ground is $65.50

AS soon as I get pay-pal reset up, I will let you know. This is for a 360 LA correct?

Priority is $75.10 or
Ground is $65.50

AS soon as I get PAY-Pal reset up I will let u know, and go with the ground. This is for a 360 L, correct?

Yes it is for a 360 LA. You can also send it postal money order.
Sent you a PM with name and address if you want to pay with postal money order

Priority is $75.10 or
Ground is $65.50

People like you are what makes FABO great. Karms points to you, Brother for keeping our vintage Mopars running.

-
Back