Status
Not open for further replies.

BillHar

Mopar Racer
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
W2 heads and matching Intake manifold. Heads are fresh and ready to go. Titanium retainers, good springs, lots of port work. Asking $1500.00 for heads and intake. Will include a set of Harland Sharp rockers for $1900.00. One rocker needs to be replaced. Shipping from Springfield, Va

Attachments

• DSCF2533.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 1,275
The roof on the intake ports of the heads have been raised. The intake was welded to have enough material for the raised ports. These are a great set of heads and they work! Make me an offer and go fast!

Pics of the intake and exhaust ports?

Will these work on a Magnum block, or only for LA's?

Ok Mopar Guy's, Make me an offer: Heads & Intake...best offer over $800.00. I no longer need them but cant give them away. Harland Sharp Rockers, roller lifters available also for additional price.

Is there an adapter to hook these up to TTI L/A headers or are new headers required?

Those are early W2s and they have the std "LA" exhaust bolt pattern, There were adapter plates to bolt the wide W2 pattern to them, or just use the regular TTI LA step headers.

TTi LA step header will have a bad overlap problem on a W2 exhaust port....

The adapter were mostly made to fit the header brand they come with...Hooker adapters use 4 bolts from header to adapter...Hedman headers usually have 3 bolts in the center ports...

there was one manufacturer that made adapter...where you could bolt on a LA header to the adapter.....

TTi LA step header will have a bad overlap problem on a W2 exhaust port....

The adapter were mostly made to fit the header brand they come with...Hooker adapters use 4 bolts from header to adapter...Hedman headers usually have 3 bolts in the center ports...

there was one manufacturer that made adapter...where you could bolt on a LA header to the adapter.....
Yeah, your correct, any la header is gonna have a mismatch to the w2 port.

im thinking this would be a sweet set up on my 416, but just cant see taking my newish TTIs off of my car

Cut the LA flanges off and have W2 flanges tig-welded on.Good deal on the W2 package deal.:D
Yes, speedway motors sells a mopar la pattern exhaust flange that has the shape needed to match the head IIRC they are for 1 3/4 tubing, and they are pretty inexpensive also.

You could also fab a new adapter to work better with the TTI headers if you have the room To move the headers slightly due to the additional thickness of the adapter.

If interested in heads I have a set of adapters in the shop that i will throw in. you can see if you can re-fab. if Not sure what they will work with. lots of stuff laying around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back