Small Bolt Pat. Cragar S/S wheel value?

-

darthcoods1

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I'm planning on switching to the large bolt pattern when I do a disc conversion with an 8 1/4 rear. When I bought the car (68 barracuda) it came with the small bolt pattern cragars.

The condition of the wheels are pretty good after I cleaned them off and have plenty of shine. I'd say maybe a 8.5-9/10 as far as condition goes. The front 2 tires are brand new mastercrafts and the rears still have some life left (Kelly Chargers). I've had a few guys inquiring about them but I'm not sure what a reasonable expected value is.

What do small bolt pattern cragars typically go for? Just so I know that I'm not being taken. Thanks!

what was the offer? what do you want for them? what do you think would be fair? i've seen drivers from 350-700 a set of 4..me I don't need them but, always looking..good luck....( i can't wait to read some of the other answer you get.)

i dont really know what a used set is worth but ill give you five bucks shipped lol but to be serious i know they are being reproduced now and i think i was quoted like 200 bucks a peice new so i would assume half that or so would be fair but check around they may be worth more than that. Good Luck Justin

There's a set on Moparts w/ no tires that are described as 'nice drivers' for $200. Just to give you an idea...again, no tires.

If your serious about selling yours, I'm serious about buying. I tried buying these Cragers on Moparts but the guy has them sold already!

PM sent too...

I was wondering about price also. We have 4, fronts are 6" and rear 8" Came off divas 72 Duster when we did the disc conversion. Had not thought about selling them. If we did $100.00+shipping would be plenty. Hope this helps.

Just paid $350 for a set of 4 originals in near mint condition. Thought it was fair.

CORRECTION on my earlier post.

Summit and Jegs only have LBP wheels.

Newstalgia wheel seems to be the only place you can buy the smp wheels new. I was looking to buy a set, but their price of $154.95 for a 14x6 sbp cragar is a little pricey for my blood. That would be like $620 for 4, plus shipping.

Guess I'll keep looking for good used ones.

Are they available in 15 inch, with the small bolt pattern?
You say you have Mastercraft tires, are you in Canada? I would be interested in a pair.Oops, just found them on the Newstalgia site.

Regarding the Crager SS wheels in the small bolt pattern - the folks at Newstalgia Wheel had an exclusive in 2007 to the small bolt pattern (5 on 4.00" bolt Circle).
They made a volume commitment to the manufacturer so they would repair/rebuild the tooling to make these wheels. They lived up to their commitment and were instrumental in bring this bolt circle back into production.
They should have 14" and 15" wheels in stock

-
Back