Not open for further replies.

mshred

The Green Manalishi
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys,

have a set of small bolt pattern axles in the stock a-body 8-3/4 housing length. Splines are in good condition, as are the bearings and shafts. Studs and mounting face could use some cleanup. Axles are located in Toronto. Not sure how to price these guys, so ill start em at 150 for the pair...im open to offers though, so dont be afraid to bargain. you can contact me on here. here are some pictures

thanks!
Matthew

IMG_0970.jpg

IMG_0971.jpg

IMG_0972.jpg

IMG_0973.jpg

IMG_0974.jpg

man thats xactly what i need to swap into my bbp 8 3/4. too bad i aint got no money! good luck on the sale

well you can always make an offer when you do have the money...remember i am open to reasonable offers..thanks!

I wish i hadnt sold mine. i put em on ebag and only got 47. bucks that sucked

well i know they are worth more than 50 bucks thats for sure lol

75 a side guys, 125 dollars takes em!

100 bucks for the pair guys! need em outta here!

I'm coming to Brampton for a wedding in July. I'll see if you still have them then.

These are still for sale guys! I need them outta my shed! best offer takes them!

Matt...any idea how much to ship'em to Victoria BC?...(cheapest,of course!)

I just scored a bare housing at a swap meet recently and could use them.

Thanks.

shipping them that far may not be an option only for the fact that i have no box to put them in (should of have thought twice before throwing out my moser axle box a long time ago damnnit). Ill look around for some boxes, but i doubt i will find something. Ill let you know here.

if u shrink wrap them they will ship shrink wrap them and the tape them up good
post office will ship them thats the best way to ship to canada no box needed

if u shrink wrap them they will ship shrink wrap them and the tape them up good
post office will ship them thats the best way to ship to canada no box needed

are you sure thats safe for the axles though? they get thrown around and banged up in shipping, not sure how well shrink wrap (or some bubblewrap) would hold up to that kind of abuse

Matt...Any word on shipping quote to Victoria BC yet? Bus?

hey, i havent found any boxes yet man....i mean i can shrink wrap them, but in reality im just not comfortable with them being shipped like that, regardless how strong they....it think its a gamble id rather not take especially since your paying me for a set of axles that works, not a distorted set to plant in the garden lol

hey, i havent found any boxes yet man....i mean i can shrink wrap them, but in reality im just not comfortable with them being shipped like that, regardless how strong they....it think its a gamble id rather not take especially since your paying me for a set of axles that works, not a distorted set to plant in the garden lol

No worries, Matt. i was just checkin' in to make sure you hadn't forgot me!...:)

holly snowy owls; letz wake up - it sounds like you really dont wanna wrap em up- 2 sell them - hell one tube takes both axxles -"" hollow TOOBS !!= round cardboard -carpet tube ?? (s) - any carpet store - warehouse ""back door/ bin = FREE - NO BOXES NEEDED - slide them in either end - stablize them inside /punkin end - - a lotta bubble wrap & small box(over spindle ) and DUCK tape the hell outta them endz = DONE = getz you around the world --B4 any warpage -breakage ever happens -ship by GREYDAWG --they will even deliver to the door --- bin there donit - try harder - @ 100 your already gettn TOPshelf buck i sell these 4- 25ea -when in stock -lets stay sane here, amongst mopar bros - sane ? nobody retires selling "used parts "-ive tried - it just helps both partys -with eithers build use the money/ parts wisely - HOOT HOOT

holly snowy owls; letz wake up - it sounds like you really dont wanna wrap em up- 2 sell them - hell one tube takes both axxles -"" hollow TOOBS !!= round cardboard -carpet tube ?? (s) - any carpet store - warehouse ""back door/ bin = FREE - NO BOXES NEEDED - slide them in either end - stablize them inside /punkin end - - a lotta bubble wrap & small box(over spindle ) and DUCK tape the hell outta them endz = DONE = getz you around the world --B4 any warpage -breakage ever happens -ship by GREYDAWG --they will even deliver to the door --- bin there donit - try harder - @ 100 your already gettn TOPshelf buck i sell these 4- 25ea -when in stock -lets stay sane here, amongst mopar bros - sane ? nobody retires selling "used parts "-ive tried - it just helps both partys -with eithers build use the money/ parts wisely - HOOT HOOT

lmao
:toothy10:

dont really think your response was nescessary or warranted at all...im not trying to start a parts selling business so no im not that dying to sell them if there is possible damage that could be incurred...thats means unhappy seller and especially unhappy buyer

thats great you sell yours for 25 bucks a peice, why dont you pm the interested buyer?...btw, you are going against site rules for the classifieds by stating this stuff, but since you've already left your mark, go ahead

If i was buying axles i would want them in a box packaged for war, not if's ands or buts about it...I dont want to take a chance shipping them out and they be damaged...ive looked for boxes trust me, but i dont have time to go box hunting out of my area when i work a full time job that ends when everything closes...ive been looking and havent forgot about the interest, so when i find something i will get on it

but thanks for your two cents, though you made this thread smell like **** now...great morale booster!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back