Small bolt skinny front Cragar wheels

-
They still sell the 15x8 rears. both in vary lug and old school straight drilled. The vary lug look like big bolt centers. the straight drilled look like the old school SBP. Why couldn't the centers be easily put on a narrow rim by them. ??? Did anyone ask that question. My friend has a set of skinnies on a Demon He bought them in the 70's

They still sell the 15x8 rears. both in vary lug and old school straight drilled. The vary lug look like big bolt centers. the straight drilled look like the old school SBP. Why couldn't the centers be easily put on a narrow rim by them. ??? Did anyone ask that question. My friend has a set of skinnies on a Demon He bought them in the 70's
The 15 inch large bolt centers to the small bolt centers are different sizes so you can not swap wheels. That means you cannot take the large bolt pattern 15x 4.5 wheel and use the small bolt center. They have to narrow the 15x6 small bolt wheel. trust me I have had 4 conversation on the phone with them and 10 plus emails. The said thing it was looking good. I thought it was a go, then out of the blue sorry it got down by the big guy (CO).

What is a fair price for a used set of skinnies anyways?

I was just trying to get anything skinny 3.5 4.0 or 4.5
Yes they did make them
But not in small bolt pattern. 15x4 in 4 1\2" or 4 3/4" for the GM guys and they were pre drilled and not uni lug I believe.

I would definitely buy a set or 2. Doing a 68 Barracuda for a friend and cragers are the wheel of choice. Stuck with 14's on the front. Even a 15x5 would be OK

I had 10 sets sold cash in hand. At first it was all good then last minute they could care less.

-
Back