Snake is ill!!!!! msg from from his family

-
Prayers for Snake and Family for a fast and complete recovery.

My thoughts and prayers are also for a speedy and complete recovery! May God keep your entire family in His hands during this time!!! Geof

Hello everyone. Its snakes family here. We just wanted to let everyone know that snake will not be on the site for awhile. He has had 2 major strokes this past weekend. The stroke has affected the right side of his body and his speech. Currently he is in the ICU but we hope he will be moved to a room today. He is doing much better now he is up and walking and starting regain some function in his right arm/hand and his speech is slowly but surely coming along. Sunday night his first words were "no" and "f**k" lol go figure. He will be slithering back to you all in no time.

Thanks.

Snakes wife Cindy

Rofl at the first words! Thoughts and prayers to snake and family!

Hey guys! Snake jr here. Just a little update on progress. Don was released from Icu after 3 days since the first stroke! He is able to move his right side and also able to stand and walk alone!! I read all the replies to him and he responded with "that's for the support guys!" He is currently laying in bed resting with his a body's only t-shirt on!!!

Thanks for the support guys and we will give you updated.

Hey guys! Snake jr here. Just a little update on progress. Don was released from Icu after 3 days since the first stroke! He is able to move his right side and also able to stand and walk alone!! I read all the replies to him and he responded with "that's for the support guys!" He is currently laying in bed resting with his a body's only t-shirt on!!!

Thanks for the support guys and we will give you updated.

Thanks for the update. Love the "a body's only t-shirt".

He is currently laying in bed resting with his a body's only t-shirt on!!!

Glad to hear he is doing better, hope he has a speedy recovery!!

Really glad to hear they are letting him wear his A-BODIES shirt and don't have him in one of those mu mu s that doesn't cover up the back half of ya!!

Cindy

Best to you and yours on this serious matter.

Tell'em rumblefish said "get well soon, need ya on the front lines, Chevy clowns and Ford fairies are ganging up together. They need there spring time beat down! Get well soon "

Hang in there SSSSSSSSSSSSnake !!!!! Prayersssssssssss ... ssssssssssent for a ssssspeedy recovery. You would love my keyboard, my wife ssspilled wine on it and the sssssss's ssssssstick.

-
Back