Snow.............

-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
............lots of it!! 7-8" so far here in central MN, still falling and more to come :glasses7:

Might have to take the big Olds 98 beater out for some do-nuts today!! Last pic shows tracks in my driveway where the girl who delivers papers plowed up it lol

Ok, time to get out my shovel, later!

Attachments

• DSC07657.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 912
  • DSC07656.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 930
  • DSC07658.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 950
Keith, your 73 wagon kinda looks like suburban outside here at my place.

Dang! This is my daughters first snow! She got so excited when she looked out the window to see it falling! We only got dusted, but we still got enough for me to make her a clean snow ball! She thought it was pretty tasty! Rofl!

Attachments

• image-1527873671.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 909
  • image-780057579.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 905
  • image-2765923627.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 905
Well,It perfect here....in the 80's and not a cloud in sight....

Just starting to snow here in northern Wi. As of 11:00am. Got my snow
blower ready for it.

Not me LOL. Mine is still in the shed buried, so I shoveled it instead :banghead: But it looks better now! Now i'm on my way over to my grandpa's house to do his, his driveway is way bigger than mine, but I get to play with his new snowblower :D

Attachments

• DSC07661.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 901
You need to declare national Posi Day and go to empty parking lots and do donuts.... :cheers: :burnout: :thumrigh:

You need to declare national Posi Day and go to empty parking lots and do donuts.... :cheers: :burnout: :thumrigh:

Yup, I plan on it, this big Olds I have for winter is great for that, plus, the interior is so comfy I feel like I am driving from my lazy-boy recliner :glasses7:

It's too cold to work in my garage today, something like the mid 60s. I think we'll just go to Disneyland instead.

Keith! We got about 3feet of snow now! They had caos in central Sweden last week. It came up to 3 feet within two days!!! And they had storms too!!!!:eek:ops:

It's too cold to work in my garage today, something like the mid 60s. I think we'll just go to Disneyland instead.
Much rather be beat with a red hot fire place poker than go there....people, kids, noise......just went out to get the paper and heard absolute silence...and had to walk thru snow flurries....

Salt Lake... took the Dart out yesterday before it hit. Figured it would be awhile before I would be able to get it out again. Going to put it on jack stands and start some suspension work for the winter.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 808
  • photo.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 832
Much rather be beat with a red hot fire place poker than go there....people, kids, noise......just went out to get the paper and heard absolute silence...and had to walk thru snow flurries....

Very true, I'm not huge on crowds or the other stuff. But, you see both sides of the human condition there. From the rude folks who will run just to get ahead of you in line to the absolute wonderment in a childs eyes to see something for the very first time. Which memory do you hold on to for a good laugh and which one do you hold onto for a lifetime?

WOW!! That is a bunch of snow!!!!!!! :eek:ops: did you forget to put the wagon in :eek:ops: I want pictures :cheers: I bet it does look like a white suburban :D

Dig'ed you avatar :cheers: cool one of u :toothy2:

Got plenty here in the cities too

Attachments

• IMAG1556.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 838
The snowy scenes are beautiful. It's 70, cloudy and muggy in Atlanta. Got my Christmas lights put up.

Mid 60'es here, tomorrow night it will be falling to 24 degrees.
We all must admit winter is a little late getting here this year and it
could be a short one......... who knows!!

-
Back