Snowcrow's 76 dodge dart

-
I don't think they'd work since my snubs only go from the mid pillar area and not onto the back window deck.

I actually plan on grinding them off so no need to look. Thanks but no thanks. Anyone know why my car isn't considered a dart swinger since its a 2 door???

I could be wrong, but I thought the 75/76 used the Swinger decals on the fenders and trunk instead of the emblems... maybe someone else on here would know for sure.

979b_1_b.JPG

that would make sense since its been painted badly and i saw the "unleaded fuel only" decal under the paint. so all two doors are swingers??

so i changed my oil the other day and bought 5w 30 Pennzoil. not sure if 5w was too light so i got some Lucas oil stabilizer to go with.

bump. i need to know about the door hinge. i bought a new volt regulator for my gas and temp gauges today so that means all my gauges should work now when i install the replacement of nothing there.

also found out my cigarette lighter works! haha bought a new radiator cap and plugged my oil pressure wire back in.

bump. i need to know about the door hinge. i bought a new volt regulator for my gas and temp gauges today so that means all my gauges should work now when i install the replacement of nothing there.

Can anyone give me an answer? Last two days have been spent trying to figure out how to fix the break in my circuit board and buying a soldering iron to do so. The previous owner completely removed the in dash volt regulator.

I thought the same thing when I seen the door hinges in my dart (a 1967) and by first glance I thought the idiot who owned it before me had it upside down or took another drivers side one but after some googling and looking at other cars that is in fact how they go.

..................... Anyone know why my car isn't considered a dart swinger since its a 2 door???
Here's a link that pretty much shows all '76's as Swingers. 1973 seems to be a different story. My fender Tag has my 73 as specifically a 2 door hard top. When I look at production numbers, They list both Swingers and 2 Door hardtops. I'm not convinced that all 2 doors are swingers yet. Here's the link that shows Both for 1973. http://www.foundationpc.com/sales.html

So it looks like my car is a dart sainted since in 76 they only offered the sainted or swinger special. Yesterday I soldered my circuit board and as far as I could tell last night, the gas and temp work again.

Next move or purchase from you should be a factory service manual.

I got a pdf of a shop manual and the Haynes so I'm good with that. Turns out my gauges only kinda work and need to be fixed. The gas gauge seems to be one the right.

gonna start sanding some rust off my floor tomorrow. any input on what i should use to sand and or paint it with. i was thinkin either clear coat to give it a cool look or black primer since i have some lol.

-
Back