So it's 1977...

-

kursplat

Reaction score
and this is the Charger. not bad looking. i'd take one...
1977DodgeChargerSE_01_1200.jpg
77-charger-apex-2017-9-2048x1365.jpg

but freakin' Australia gets this?! :mad:

chrysler-cl-charger-1896.jpg

chrysler-cl-charger-side.jpg

chrysler-cl-charger-rear-2c-wm.jpg

ebay1054600.jpg

valiant-charger-main.jpg

1977.... great year, my has a '77 charger... RAM Charger... and i just bought a '77 van :D

slop of the back, but that's about it
71_Chevrolet_Vega_Hatchback_Coupe.jpg

can't believe i actually posted a vega on this site :(

All I want is some of them blinds for the back window of my Valiant. I love how they put those things in down there. Super cool.

and the US charger looks like a monte carlo, pass

EXACTLY what it was designed to compete with. IMO it looked WAY better, but as usual with Chrysler products, was overpriced and not enough were made to really compete. They were good cars, though.

EXACTLY what it was designed to compete with. IMO it looked WAY better, but as usual with Chrysler products, was overpriced and not enough were made to really compete. They were good cars, though.
those Cordoba/Chargers rode like a dream, though.

Years ago I bought a used Cordoba with a 400 CI with Lean Burn. LOL. I remember driving along and the gas pedal would go limp from the Lean Burn FN up and re-igniting and blowin the muffler up on more than one occasion .
:rofl:

I owned a red 77 SE 400 charger. Car had white leather interior. Buckets with console. Looked like the silver and red one in second pic except mine was red where the silver is on this one, and white where the red was on this one including the stripes. It had rallye wheels like the top pic. Heres pix on the way to the mopar nats in N.J. in 1988. I was maybe 19 then. I did a 1969 440 swap, then ditched the lean burn for regular electronic ignition. It drove real nice for its porky weight. Pix my friend took, we had stopped at a roadside stop on the Garden State Parkway for fuel and food. That pic makes me feel old now, like where did the time go. It went by too fast, now I'm 52

received_248428919864137.jpeg

Last edited:
To bad those late model B bodies didn’t have enough power to pull a fat girl off a bar stool.

Easy to improve if you were in a state with "no smog" laws. Earlier carb, new distributor, and some tuning. "The usual." improved exhaust if you must, and maybe a cam swap. I don't give a damn what Dan Stern says, ditch the EGR

Kursplat,
That Charger looks very
"Cordoba-esque".
:lol:
Screenshot_20200823-233619_Google.jpg

Cordoba.
Screenshot_20200823-233733_Chrome.jpg

Charger

That Disco era of "Personal luxury vehicles" Dobas, Lincoln MK X's, Caddy coupes, Poncho LeMans....and monster 2-doors with claustrophobic back seats never ticked any of my boxes. That Aussie Charger would look better without the quad headlights, maybe the single lens duals. Kinda cool.

-
Back