So may I introduce to you...Jasmine!

-

Guitar Jones

aka Angry Johnny
Reaction score
She's a good little girl so far. We have a few things to work on but she is going to be just fine. She's a cross between a Cocker Spaniel and of all things a St. Bernard.

382116816.jpg

382116805.jpg

Cool dog! Hmm, cocker and Saint Bernard.....must have been a wild night.....

Oh, like the livestrong band too.....

Good luck with your new companion.

She's a good little girl so far. We have a few things to work on but she is going to be just fine. She's a cross between a Cocker Spaniel and of all things a St. Bernard.

Way to go on getting another "best friend". :cheers:

What a mix. Either way you think about the mating process, it's gotta make ya laugh! Which one was on top? lol Here's to many years together.

Wylde1.

Nice looking dog, it certainly is an interesting mix, hmm, sleeping St Bernard and an ambitious Cocker having his way with her :-D

Love the little guy in your avitar MoparLvr, sure looks cute

Welcome to the family Jasmine :happy10:
She is beautiful Guitar Jones :cheers:
Just look at those big brown eye's :happy10:

She's a pretty girl :love7: May you have many, many years together. Give her a scratch behind the ears for me.

Yeah who knows, it could have been some dapper little cocker chatting up the St. Bernard...

She was owned by a vet tech who couldn't keep her anymore as he was going off to veterinary school. He left his phone number at the shelter and I called him tonight. Nice guy told me all about her.

She's a looker Guitar and so is yours Sparky, anyone notice that there's been a number of new canine family additions lately. I figure us old guys are replacing our mistresses with friendlier, cheeper and more loyal family members. But I could be wrong:toothy10:

What a neat looking dog! Well done Guitar and I wish you both many, many happy years together.

The same goes for Sparky and Blessing too!

I would not have wanted to be the Cocker Spaniel in THAT matchup!! Dallas says Gongrats. Abbie wants to play with Jasmine!!

POOPERS 041.JPG

POOPERS 035.JPG

Blessing is a doll Sparky. A rescue I suppose?, Freeway, Dallas and Abbie are all good looking pooches too. MprLvr, that dog sure looks cute. What is it?

Thank you all for the kind words. She has already eased the pain.

-
Back