So someone just did this to my car

-

Drache

1971 Dodge Dart Swinger
Reaction score
Came out from lunch and found this:

FmaTVsM.jpg

not cool

any chance you were parked in view of any surveillance cameras?

I still have OEM paint, but still if ever see someone doing something like that I guarantee you I will be going to jail.

That's messed up.

Damn !! That sucks !! I had that happen to my 60 Corvette some years back.

So sorry to see that. Jealous, inconsiderate SOB's.......Welcome to the new way of the world......

Chickenshit. That sums it up. I am awful sorry somebody did that.

Thats sad. Thats one reason I quit drivin vettes years ago.Hopefully if it happens again,you can walk up on em,and beat their f---in ***...

Im going to take it to the autobody place in town tomorrow and see what they think. If it's going to cost some coin to get it fixed then I'll talk to ICBC about it (I have vandalism coverage) and see how much my rates might increase.

I don't think it was a kid. There are no kids at all in my building (I'm actually the youngest tenant).

My guess is one of the drunks that routinely walk past my building.

The only reason I think that is the mark that goes all the way down to the bottom of the door. Almost like a drunk was leaning on the car while looking in and then fell?

That's a shame and absolutely no excuse for anyone to do that, drunk or not.
Years ago I had a '74 TransAm less than a year old when it was keyed on both sides one night parked out in front of our house - on a cul-de-sac. They keyed it all the way through the color and primer down to metal. I never did find out who did it.
I hope you get some good news on Monday!

Damn, dude! You have had some awful luck in that area with your car. First the drive when some jerk threw coffee at your car. Now this!

The same thing happened to my son's car. Idiots do this thinking it gives them power and that they can ruin anything someone has worked so hard for. I am truly sorry it happened to you.

:( :( The type of animals that do this sort of things are truly chickensh*t. I've never understood any form of vandalism. It's really low to screw with someone else's stuff at all but when they're scummy enough to mess with the things that you've poured your heart & soul into (like your car) they ought to be neutered.

It's been awhile since I've had one of my cars vandalized, but I've had some totally trashed. A few years back they nearly destroyed my '66 Impala and '69 Camaro.

You definitely have my sympathies.

I have this done,to some of my cars. There's nothing lower than a person who is jealous,or can't respect another's nice automobile. Sorry, to see this sh*t.

Sorry to see this Kyle. That really sucks. Hope it can be repaired reasonably and that the person who did it has something important taken from them in return for their efforts.

Man, I HATE to see stuff like this. A lot can be said about Karma and all that..but in the meantime..your the one left to deal with someone else's stupidity. Hope you can get it fixed soon. By the way..nice car!

Sorry to see Kyle. What a kick in the rocks! I've been contemplating a dashboard cam that works even with car off.

-
Back