So What did you get for Christmas?

-

dustermaniac

Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all! We do Christmas on Christmas Eve so I figured that since the wrapping paper is now in the trash and things have quieted down that I would post up what I received for Christmas this year, so here is the list for 2010:
I received a new Tom Tom GPS which I NEED as the old one I got does not have any updated maps in it, I also got a portable DVD Player so I can play the CD of my Sheetz commercials at the car shows, I also received a 12 volt car vacuum. I got an awesome bathrobe, a nice pair of Gloves, $50.00 Visa Gift Card, $40.00 Target Gift card. A Box of 8 Shamwows, various sizes.Some tire shine and glass cleaner. It was a great Christmas but the greatest gift i could have asked for is the gift of good health and the opportunity to share the holidays with my family and my FABO family!!! Merry Christmas to all and have a safe blessed Christmas.

..................I got a rock.......LOL................kim.............dec 25.......Buzz Light Year.Cars movie.KACHOW........fishing stuff.....parka.......kim..........

Haven't opened presents yet. Won't do that until tomorrow. But I know my mom got me a new bathrobe because she had me pick out the color & told me to be surprised when I open it. I think one of my kids might have got me a little hand held battery powered "crumb Sweeper" vacuum shaped like a pig. I just guessing here, based on whispered conversations in the store. Other than that I'm totally in the dark. I kept telling people I didn't really need anything.

I bought myself a couple of music CD's and a portable CD player, and a 1927 Thompson, that i can't get until Monday.
The California 10 day waiting period, on the firearm.
Don't really do presents, as no wife or kids, or anything like that in my life.

I bought myself a couple of music CD's and a portable CD player, and a 1927 Thompson, that i can't get until Monday.
The California 10 day waiting period, on the firearm.
Don't really do presents, as no wife or kids, or anything like that in my life.
Nice, post a picture when you get it, the original "chopper"

i shot the same gun last night.. aka tommy gun... the work on the barrel of those guns is so nice. Its also a heavier gun as well

I got a good time and having a good time and a beer

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-hGV3xv1Ps"]YouTube - Adam Sandler - Christmas Song[/ame]

Merry Christmas everyone, Sorry I just had to :toothy10:

I got a carb adapter and many cards of fellow ship :cheers:

To my friends in Canada :drinkers:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPc7hpiK_9A&feature=related"]YouTube - Adam Sandler - chanukah/ hanukkah song Funny[/ame]

Dustermaniac, when you put a couple of them shamwows up for grabs...... I got first dibs on one.lmao.lol j/k

happy hanna-kwana-mas to all.

I got a set of new wheels and tires!! Wait, I bought them for myself with money I made working side jobs?!?! Merry Christmas to me!!

tiresandwheels010Medium.jpg

I'll open the stuff from the family in a couple hours, then off to the in-laws so that they can spoil the kids more!!

My girlfriend got me a pair of bucket seats (thanks 1968HemiDart) and an Iron Maiden 3 pack DVD "Death on the Road". I'm tickled pink!

My awesome wife bought me a hurst pistol grip quarter stick shifter.Can wait to get it in the car. I love her to death she always buys me car parts lol

Attachments

• pistol grip shifter.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 243
I got a 1966 225/6 and 904 combo out of a Baracuda, 55k miles. Also got the starter, power steering pump AND steering gear, misc brackets, alternator, etc...complete carb to pan!

I got a $150 gift certificate for Jegs
Gee what to buy???
Line Lock?
A new windshield?

Happy Holidays
George

my gifts this year = a 30 pack and a 6 pack of bottled Bud Light and a 1/2 pint of Jose Cuervo Tequila a new pair of LEE Jeans That fit :toothy10: and StrokerScamp sent me a Carb adapter and I gave myself a Hooded FABO sweet shirt and cards from some great members I have on my tree :cheers:

But my biggest gift was hearing my 8 year old step grandson call me papaw for the first time as he walk to the car and said good bye Papaw :happy10::happy10: It was a tear jerker, Ya had to be there :happy10:

Attachments

• Picture 077.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 191
New reel calcutta 200-b and long shooter psl-3:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::salut:

Attachments

• SHI-CT-200B christ 10.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 194
  • pix569151214 psl.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 178
  • pix104904086 psl-3.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 193
-
Back