So What did you get for Christmas?

-
MY MOM ORDERED ME AN IPHONE!!!!!! AND A BUNCH OF CLOTHES, A COUPLE SICK HATS, AND A HIGH VISE JACKET FOR WORK :) :) :) :) :) :) get to see the lady tomorrow too :)

I got a SFI jacket and pants, a Cannon EOS Rebel T2i camera, a flannel jacket, mini popcorn machine, and some candy.

My mom/brother bought me the coolest Nirvana shirt I have ever seen,I love it.Also some much needed new boxer shorts. I bought myself a new guitar,strap and cable.

Let see ....... i got a new rear fuel tank sump an a new dodge t shrit and sweat shirt and a new welding hat. and the wife. LOL...... very good X mas this year. oh and this very cool dodge hat .

Attachments

• Dodge sweat shirt.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 162
  • rear fuel sump.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 161
  • welding hat.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 166
  • The Wife...............jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 163
Oh i forgot this .... its a dodge hot or cold dodge glass..

Attachments

• dodge glass.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 169
Had a really good Christmas with wife,daughter and grandkids.I've had my car for about a month and am going to dismantle it for media blasting.Wife bought me a compressor and air tools for Christmas to get me started. MERRY CHRISTMAS to all!!!

A friend of mine gave me a set of these for my 67 D-100 project. 2- 8"wide and 2 - 10". Next stop Lenna's to powder coat the centers Go Mango.
He found them in a foreclosed home he was being paid to trash out.

Attachments

• New Folder 014.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 147
mad dart, give the wife the bill for the twin turbo build... lol btw nice work on your build.

A Socal Speed Shop winter hat, two flannel shirts, a beatles CD, a pair of heavy leather winter gloves, pair of mechanics gloves for work, and a 19 inch TV for my bedroom. I think that's it minus the typical stocking stuffers. 8)

Well let's see. I got a small Estwing sledge hammer (made in USA), a bunch of Hot wheels to race on the Hot Wheels Drag track Santa brought the kids and I. I got a book called "65 years of working together" which I think was only available to Chrysler employees. It's a history on the unions and Chrysler. Some other car books, candy, socks and some old firefighter toys.

we were not able to do much this year so we focused more on getting for our little guy this christmas. But my wife did get me a game and she got me a gallon of paint remover for the duster so I can start stripping all the old paint off.

BUT best of all is that I got to spend its with my family and see my little boy so happy christmas morning when he seen santa came, best present.

Had my kids over for dinner and present opening on Christmas Eve, that was the best part. My son had a one-off t-shirt made for me that shows the custom graphic the stripe on my '69 Dart is going to have when it's complete. Sorry, won't show a pic just yet because I don't want the graphic to possibly get copied before I put it on my Dart (probably won't get copied, but I think it's pretty imaginative and special). Car stuff included parts from Dynamic Restorations that were on my 'need to get' list.
My wife's youngest son and his son came over on Christmas morning for our grandson's Christmas morning. Our grandson lives in Kentucky with his mom so we only get to see him a couple of times each year when he comes out to visit his dad.

I got a set of new wheels and tires!! Wait, I bought them for myself with money I made working side jobs?!?! Merry Christmas to me!!

Those wheels are going to look good!!

I got a brand new set of Mopar Performance black valve covers. I had to buy them myself. :toothy10:

I got an almost NOS rearview mirror for my '65 Barracuda. Thanks RIDER1454! A flashlight, HD camcorder, slush fund cash, jumper cables (?) and a family ANDROID phone..wait Im paying for that!

I got a really nice heavy grey flannel (Timberland) from my friend Judy, a book from my friend Mike that he just published (He's a Psychotherapist) and really cool tin Mopar Hemi sign from my friends Mike and Nancy. I just realized, I have a lot of friends named Mike, lol.

I gave out some Hot Wheels to my friend Stacey's kids, a giant T-Rex dog toy for Mike's Scottish Deerhound/Irish Wolfhound mix, and a bag of dog toys and treats for Mike and Nancy's dogs. Judy loves to cook so I got her some real nice "loaf pans" for making bread.

I got some much needed socks and long sleeve t shirts. No Dart parts but lots of cash. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Merry Christmas to me! Merry Christmas to all!

I'll list my Mopar stuff.

50 years of Mopar muscle history book.

Mother in law wanted to buy me a metal dodge/Plymouth service center sign at pigeon Forge but the price tag was $1300.oo so she took a photograph of it and had it blow up and framed for me to hang in my garage-I love it!

-
Back