So who sits in the middle??

-
YEARSSSSS ago my future wife sat on the console and kept her legs to the passenger side in my car so I could shift... she had a stick Corvair Monza with buckets and I would never think of sitting next to her like she did... and she could shift that thing .. have to admit when she grabbed that shifter ball ..whoa

We use to ride 3-wide in a single cab pickup. At a stoplight next to some pretty girls, guy on the far right would reach over and tap the horn and duck.. Looked like the driver and his boyfriend on a date... It was good to young, carefree and silly. I miss being young and carefree..
Kinda like when your out motorcycling with you buddy and just as the traffic light is about to turn green you reach over and hit HIS kill switch on the handle bar and motor away from him? :rofl::rofl:

"Bank statement" that's gotta be a joke right?
Yeah it was. I never met any of them. My wife had total control of the kids . I was always at work or in the garage. So I blame it all on her. The only time I was asked to get involved is when someone had to pay for their needs or things they wanted. But they did turn out to be good kids. And I love the grand children.

Kinda like when your out motorcycling with you buddy and just as the traffic light is about to turn green you reach over and hit HIS kill switch on the handle bar and motor away from him? :rofl::rofl:
Brother in law just did this last week to my nephew while out on the skidoo trail. Guy behind the nephew pinned it and then slammed into the nephew! No one hurt but thousands of dollars damage!!

When teaching the dauters to drive stick shift cars, after they where comfortable with it, would reach over and tap it in neutral as we where going down the road. Always got the geez dad look. Miss those days.

Brother in law just did this last week to my nephew while out on the skidoo trail. Guy behind the nephew pinned it and then slammed into the nephew! No one hurt but thousands of dollars damage!!
Snowmobile motocross? :wtf: How do you bag it before you notice the guy in front of you is not moving? Trying to cut "The perfect light"? Trying to get a good restart in the Molson Golden 200? :wtf:

Someday I might tell you all how I got fired from my job for radically doing just that
(I thought it was hilarious, management thought it was horseplay and destruction of property...potayto potahto)

Rainy the best way to solve this problem is to swap out the bench seat with Buckets.

Rainy the best way to solve this problem is to swap out the bench seat with Buckets.
man, a lot of unrelated answers !
I wouldn`t let anyone drive my car, then or now. My dates always set on the console, BACK IN THE DAY. I had padding arranged for it. They did it voluntarily too.
Rainey, what are u doing dating a DUD ?? lol

When teaching the dauters to drive stick shift cars, after they where comfortable with it, would reach over and tap it in neutral as we where going down the road. Always got the geez dad look. Miss those days.

Funny you should mention that, because I use neutral all the time when I'm driving in the snow. Now, the wife is a very good driver, and knows how to drive a manual shift very well, but when I tell her to use neutral going into curves and at stops, she just blanks me with that stare!! So far this winter, she's rammed the curb twice, and tore the underside of her SUV up off roading because her drive wheels push her thru the curve! Guess she needs another lesson...maybe from you? She won't listen to me!!

The kid in the forward facing car seat sits in the middle. They're usually old enough to climb in by themselves.

The kid in the rearward facing seat sits by the door as they need a little extra work to get them in and out.

Drive yourself in your car. I f he has an issue that's strike one. I raised 2 daughters to be assertive and self reliant.

With a bad right knee and a bad right hip, driving can be a chore. For a long time I was the passenger. No big deal, my manhood wasn't threatened in the slightest.

Nope, it means I won't set them up for failure...and I don't trust nobody else's kids

Wouldn't set them up for failure being telling them you don't trust them? Sorry, but if you've done your job properly they will succeed no matter the circumstances.

part of doing the job properly is teaching them to recognize circumstances and situations they simply need to avoid

the Bible tells us to "flee sexual immorality" and to "make no provision for the flesh"

i would not even trust my own self in some of these situation and i sure am not going to let my kids walk into them

part of doing the job properly is teaching them to recognize circumstances and situations they simply need to avoid

the Bible tells us to "flee sexual immorality" and to "make no provision for the flesh"

i would not even trust my own self in some of these situation and i sure am not going to let my kids walk into them
Wow...just wow.

I can’t begin to say how I think about that silliness.

Everyone needs to learn how to deal with temptation and how to make good decisions in the face of it...and not have temptation removed for them because they aren’t trusted to be good enough to do it on their own.

Even God gave free will to man so he could learn how to make the best of it. Children deserve no less consideration, for they too are worthy of the gift of free will.

Your car, you drive. Very few people have driven any of my cars.
I agree. I can' stand it when people insist on taking turns on long road trips. I'm a big boy. it' my car. I'll ******* drive.

I have 2 brothers they are exempt from my rule. Mom would kill us all equally if we crashed and died

-
Back