Soda Wars - Coke vs. Pepsi vs. ??? - What's Your Favorite?

What's your favorite soda?

• Coke

Votes: 112 27.1%
  • Diet Coke

Votes: 29 7.0%
  • Pepsi

Votes: 80 19.3%
  • Diet Pepsi

Votes: 22 5.3%
  • Mountain Dew

Votes: 43 10.4%
  • Diet Mountain Dew

Votes: 17 4.1%
  • Something else

Votes: 111 26.8%

• Total voters
-

ocdart

Inland Mopars Car Club
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Just saw that Coke still tops the soda sales chart and Pepsi fell a spot to #3 from 10 years ago. What's your "family-friendly" non-alcoholic beveridge of choice?

Here's the 2010 standings vs. those from 2000:

1 Coke
2 Diet Coke
3 Pepsi
4 Mountain Dew
5 Dr. Pepper
6 Sprite
7 Diet Pepsi
8 Diet Mountain Dew
9 Diet Dr. Pepper
10 Fanta Orange

1 Coca-Cola Classic
2 Pepsi
3 Diet Coke
4 Mountain Dew
5 Sprite
6 Dr. Pepper
7 Diet Pepsi
8 7UP
9 Caffiene-Free Diet Coke
10 Barq's Root Beer

I don't drink diet anything. And sodas are not an everyday drink for me. Some supermarkets here carry the coke made in Mexico in the hispanic food section. I like Jarrito's too, use real sugar too, the grapefruit flavor is my favorite, it mixes well with rum or vodka.

It's not looked upon favorably to drink Pepsi in Atlanta.

Pepsi = Sucks. Pepsi = watered down crap. Coke is the real thing.

I use coke to clean off deer blood from the road or carO:) (a lot of michigan state police I know carry 2 or 3 bottles in their trunk for just such a thing cept it ain't deer blood) and it also does nice on my batteries,, Don't want any of that inside me

I use coke to clean off deer blood from the road or carO:) (a lot of michigan state police I know carry 2 or 3 bottles in their trunk for just such a thing cept it ain't deer blood) and it also does nice on my batteries,, Don't want any of that inside me

Pepsi does that just as well as coke (just used it to clean my neighbor's battery off).
I like coke but will switch it up with mountain dew (also if you have a headache, just go down a mountain dew because it has the most caffeine than the others minus energy drinks).

Why
JoltCola.jpg
of coarse

I prefer Classic Coke - always have, however my wife preferrs Pepsi, so we have both around the house!

It's not looked upon favorably to drink Pepsi in Atlanta.

Can't imagine why not - just because Atlanta is the World Headquarters of Coca-Cola! LOL.
Our daughter-in-law is an Account Rep for the advertising firm that handles Pepsi advertising. They have to drink Pepsi products when out with any of their clients, but secretly prefer Coke products at home.

I actually split my preference 50/50 between Diet Coke and Diet Dr. Pepper. I've drank diet sodas so long now that I can't stand to drink a fully-leaded non-diet soda.

Coke, is first. My second choice is Ski. Can't get it here,so I always pick up a few cases when I go see my brother in Illinois. (Or do I see my brother,when I go to Illinois to get some Ski?)

http://myskisoda.com/

Oddly if I have to drink a soft drink from a can I like Pepsi, but if I go to a restaurant and have a drink from a fountain I like Coke. Most of the time I drink tea.

-
Back