Soda Wars - Coke vs. Pepsi vs. ??? - What's Your Favorite?

What's your favorite soda?

• Coke

Votes: 112 27.1%
  • Diet Coke

Votes: 29 7.0%
  • Pepsi

Votes: 80 19.3%
  • Diet Pepsi

Votes: 22 5.3%
  • Mountain Dew

Votes: 43 10.4%
  • Diet Mountain Dew

Votes: 17 4.1%
  • Something else

Votes: 111 26.8%

• Total voters
-
Pepsi always has been my favorite.
Coke is just too sweet.
Coke tastes different today than it did before the "new Coke" introduction years ago....it's mellower. Coke used to have a strong "Coke" aftertaste.
I drink both, but i prefer Pepsi and always have.
I don't like diet anything. It tastes like earwax to me.
I do hate Dr.Pepper. I tried it once, never again.
R.C. cola is good if i can find it here.
I also like Orange Crush.
Coke hasn't tasted the same since they took the Cocaine out of it....... lol
I vote Pepsi.

Coke back in the day was the ****.In the big bottles,before they started putting alot of corn syrup and other crap in it :angry7:You can buy it at Mexican grocers
images
Anyone remember Coke II?LOL
coke-2-232x300.jpg

Dude, I didn't see a place to vote for "soda"........

RC is my fav..... if I am gonna' go "cola type soda".....

But it's all "soda" in my book, take a slurp and do the ABC's while ya burp!

Coke for me for just drinking...pepsi is tastes like flat coke...If I am using for mix, then gingerale!

I've long favoured Coke . Pepsi is too sweet and flat to me ; however , from the fountain , it's tolerable .

Yes , cane sugar affects the flavour a lot ! It's far superior to that damned high-fructose corn syrup !
It even makes "Throwback" Pepsi a pleasurable experience .
Both Coke and Pepsi from Mexico are widely available here ; also , Hansen's Cola ( "Hansen's Naturals" ) is really good , too . It's also made with cane sugar ; then there's Jones' Soda , too .
It's just a matter of time before "Throwback" sodas become the norm again , as Obama needs all of that corn to make that shitty Ethanol-added gasoline :snakeman:

R.C. used to sell a cola made with Cocoa Leaves and Cola Nuts , back in the early 90's . It was really , really good ! Had chocolaty undertones to it .

Pepsi has a certain compound in it that help settle one's stomach : Pepsid ! It was originally marketed with this in mind .

Coke hasn't had cocaine in it since c.1920 . "Good to the Last Drop" , for sure !

Other for me 8) I have mixed Diet Coke with rum in the past and know mainly ice water and V8 in the fridg, No soda's for me any more 8).

Attachments

• Spring 2011 207.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 123
Mike, you're going to cause me to eat something....

BTW, Brisket starting tonight..... for tomorrow night...... Nice spicy rub, injected with applejuice... MMMM

i like to mix cherry coke zero with jim beam red stag...mmm mmm. but i almost always drink iced tea or water....

Ginger Ale, but for rum Coke wins hands down over Pepsi. Pepsi just tastes like it's already flat to me.

I've always said that you can make your own Pepsi- take the lid off of a Coke and leave it in the sun for a few hours.

Just to clerify the record mountain dew is flat SUNDROP. It was the first East Coast recycling project! ( w/ added catpiss)

Mountain Dew Throwback. Pepsi Throwback. Made with REAL SUGAR!!! not high fructose corn syrup. BIG difference.

-
Back