Sold The Duster, Lookin for another car for around $10k)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

alleyoopmgv

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I'm lookin for a 67,68, or 69 Barracuda. 66 or 67 Coronet. And of course another 70, 71, 72 Duster. Or a Dart 68 through 72. Looking to spend around $10k at the most. What cha' got?

I am getting my 69 Valiant ready to sell. Sharp car w/ brand new 340/727. Makes around 425HP w/525 lift cam, has 7qt. oil pan and other good upgrades. 8-3/4 early B-body rear 3.91 sure-grip/4.5" axles, 10x2-1/2" drums. I have 11.75 Cordoba disc swap & Wilwood calipers/ 4.5" for fronts. 15x6 w/new 215-75 fronts & 15x7 steelies w/ new 255-60's in rear. Car is very clean. B&M auto shifter, buckets, great dash, carpet, Auto-meter gauge pack, tach, etc. Mopar electronic ignition w/ orange box, Holley 650DP, torker340 intake, headers, etc, etc. Will be up & running next week- all fresh. :yawinkle::yawinkle: $9500 [email protected]

69 valiant 1 small 2.jpg

Love your grille chasduster, and your car looks good. just not sure that thats what i'm looking for. Thanks for posting

Not a problem bud.....you will find what you want....just don't settle, especially when you have a few nickles to spend.LOL

Alleyoop,do you like the pre 67 early A,s?Darts or Valliants,just wondering cause they seem to be gaining popularity here!They can be had cheap,then build the way you want,makes for more engine money!HaHa!

I am getting my 69 Valiant ready to sell. Sharp car w/ brand new 340/727. Makes around 425HP w/525 lift cam, has 7qt. oil pan and other good upgrades. 8-3/4 early B-body rear 3.91 sure-grip/4.5" axles, 10x2-1/2" drums. I have 11.75 Cordoba disc swap & Wilwood calipers/ 4.5" for fronts. 15x6 w/new 215-75 fronts & 15x7 steelies w/ new 255-60's in rear. Car is very clean. B&M auto shifter, buckets, great dash, carpet, Auto-meter gauge pack, tach, etc. Mopar electronic ignition w/ orange box, Holley 650DP, torker340 intake, headers, etc, etc. Will be up & running next week- all fresh. :yawinkle::yawinkle: $9500 [email protected]

Awesome car! I was wondering if you'd post more info on the engine build up? I'm putting a 340 together right now and am hoping to be in the same ballpark power wise. What heads are you running, and any porting work done? Sorry I'm not in the market for another car now, but good luck with the sale!

I've got a really nice 71 Dart I'm totally sick of. It needs to have the motor finished being hooked up.

It's a 30K mile car. New vinyl top. Very nice original interior. Was a 318/904 car originally. ITs got all new brake lines, and has been converted to SSBC brakes in the front.

IMG_0558.jpg

Its got an 8-3/4 with Moser Axles, 4.10 gears. All the brake stuff is brand new.

Its got a built 904 full of A&A parts with a Trans Brake

It's got a 5.9 Magnum engine in it now with a Custom Comp hydraulic roller cam, Hughes Iron Ram heads, headers and TTi exhaust.

I've got everything to finish it. Just don't seem to be doing it.

My buddy has a 70 or 71 numbers matching 340 Duster very solid car just needs paint. It has posi 8 3/4 rear w/3.91 gears i think not really positive on gear but i do know its a posi. He wants 4500 or 5000 for it.

Alleyoop,do you like the pre 67 early A,s?Darts or Valliants,just wondering cause they seem to be gaining popularity here!They can be had cheap,then build the way you want,makes for more engine money!HaHa!

I would rather stick to something post 67, but I do have a soft spot for early Darts, my grandpa had one. My grandpa's was black. It was a 65 or a 66, I think.

I like the looks of this one! This car is cool! I've been in love with this car for years. See it at local cruise night's and occasionally at the dragstrip.

IMG_2101 copy.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back