Some Car Show Pictures I Took Tonight

-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
There was a local show at the Albany Chrysler Dealership, thought I would share some pictures :glasses7:

These belong to some friends of mine :glasses7:

This 66 Charger was painted in 1977 :glasses7:

My dads truck :glasses7:

Thanks Keith! I love Pops truck and the boat!! Is that factory around the tailgate?? Looks beautiful.

Great pics! Thanx for sharing. Damn lots of nice B-bodies down there! Funny thing.....I was just Googling that Dodge truck this evening! Actually a Fargo that looks exactly the same. Love those tail lights, they are very rare, only 7 Fargos known to exist. Not sure about the Dodge numbers though, probably not many more.

I had fun in the burn out contest as well :burnout:

Click on the picture for a video

[ame=http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd134/66340sedan/MOV09721_zpsb09e0790.mp4]
th_MOV09721_zpsb09e0790.jpg
[/ame]

Those trucks are so cool. I have a friend in PHX that has two of them. I really don't know where he finds everything. He has three or four hurst 300's.

Thanks Keith! I love Pops truck and the boat!! Is that factory around the tailgate?? Looks beautiful.

FISHYPETE-Dads truck is 100% factory, he restored it and added the radial tires :glasses7:

Great pics! Thanx for sharing. Damn lots of nice B-bodies down there! Funny thing.....I was just Googling that Dodge truck this evening! Actually a Fargo that looks exactly the same. Love those tail lights, they are very rare, only 7 Fargos known to exist. Not sure about the Dodge numbers though, probably not many more.

Only 100 1959 Sweptsides were built, not sure the number but only a handful known to exist today. My dads is the only stock 59 we have seen, most get modified or have engine swaps. His has the number matching 318 poly and 3-speed man trans. Those Fargo ones are even more rare :glasses7:

I met a guy who was working on a 66 Dart 273 car near me too, he is gonna drop a 360 in it, told him about FABO so maybe we will have a new member :glasses7:

Also had some old dude come up to me and he told me about a 1966 Valiant that he has at his place, offered it to me for scrap price :cheers: I will call him up and go check it out real soon, also near my place :glasses7:

This show was a free show, no entry fee,got to the point where we couldn't stuff any more cars in, the guy that brought the old bike/sidecar was just going to park out in parking but I talked him into showing it, Thank for posting pics Keith

Is that the Town and Country from National Lampoons Summer Vacation?

"You didn't order the pea metallic?", "No I ordered the artic blue!"

LMAO!

Great pics Keith. Thanks for sharing. That 56 Chrysler convert is really cool as well as Pete's truck and boat! Your Valiant screams "hot rod" and it's always fun to see. Love the aqua colored rat rod pick up too. That's cool. Lot's of nice iron there. tmm

Nice pics, Keith. Thanks for sharing.

Seems like one helluva a turnout for a dealership show.

Great pics, Keith! Thanks for sharing them with us!
That '73 Charger in pic #6 reminds me of mine, except mine was blue/white.
Got to love that green Town and Country wagon! Yee haw!
Great video too!

Glad to see some fun was being had :D :burnout:
That side car Bike is a dandy ride, Glad Pete talked him in to showing it, And that mopar/dodge roadster is fun to drive. :happy2:
Again, looks like all the old steal showed up :cheers:
Keith ! don't be bad talking your Sedan :protest::protest: :D :hello2:
Thank you for sharing a great day :thumblef:

I met a guy who was working on a 66 Dart 273 car near me too, he is gonna drop a 360 in it, told him about FABO so maybe we will have a new member :glasses7:

Also had some old dude come up to me and he told me about a 1966 Valiant that he has at his place, offered it to me for scrap price :cheers: I will call him up and go check it out real soon, also near my place :glasses7:

Awesome pics, thanks for uploading them.

You thinking parts, or building another '66?

-
Back