Some Dirt Bag

-
Count me in as well!! I've always grown up with a great family and good people but this forum has also showed me that there really are some great hearted ppl in this world!!! And I would count it a real honor to take a stand along side my fabo family and friends and help get your granddaughter a bike!! And as others have said, best wishes for recovery and victory for your daughter as well!!

Yeah dude. It ain't about whether you can afford it. We just want to let her know there's more than the kinda people in the world that steal bicycles from children.

Oh and btw, she's a little heartbreaker. I hope you own firearms. lol

I just now saw this thread and I am in too!

Gunbunny, My buddy is in the same boat (except no one stole her bike) We all want to help and there are guys here that need to do this for themselves (not that that is why they want to do it) as much as your granddaughter. Let us help.

Rusty...I read a lot of your posts. You are a hoot! I usually over do everything. I say 220!

But see......220 would knock him OFF the bike. 115 would GRAB him and fry him to pieces.

I just now saw this thread and I am in too!

Gunbunny, My buddy is in the same boat (except no one stole her bike) We all want to help and there are guys here that need to do this for themselves (not that that is why they want to do it) as much as your granddaughter. Let us help.

This ^^^^ and why are my eyes all wet.....I'm in....

Hey Gun PM me a mailing address...... I'm in! Your grandaughter is a cutie!

Gunbunny, you are to be commended for what you are doing. You are at a point in your life where you should be taking it easy and you have decided to help her thru life. I hope it is not too late for her, because of what see has seen. There is nothing more honorable than helping a child. I don't know you but you I salute you.

I concede.
I had to set up a paypal account.
My grand daughter wants to know if it's ok to use any thing extra to help her friend Gabby get a new bike too. Hers was taken Sunday also. That kid needs the help more.
the e mail address is [email protected]
if you're doing it the ol' fashioned way, send to my shop address.
Cheyanne c/o
Chris Padgett
126 Shady Ln
Amelia, Oh 45102

Again, guy I am truly humbled and sincerely appreciative of the gesture. She and I are going to have a lesson about "paying it forward".

I concede.
I had to set up a paypal account.
My grand daughter wants to know if it's ok to use any thing extra to help her friend Gabby get a new bike too. Hers was taken Sunday also. That kid needs the help more.
the e mail address is [email protected]
if you're doing it the ol' fashioned way, send to my shop address.
Cheyanne c/o
Chris Padgett
126 Shady Ln
Amelia, Oh 45102

Again, guy I am truly humbled and sincerely appreciative of the gesture. She and I are going to have a lesson about "paying it forward".

May we ask your Granddaughter's name? Is it the Cheyanne above?

As far as I'm concerned that's a great gesture on her part.

Her name is Cheyanne. She's my best buddy!
This little girl is my world right now. I thought I was done with kids, my son is my baby and he's 24. My Duster is on the slow roll now, but that doesn't bother me a bit. Chey coming to live with me was a good thing for both of us.
It made me face the problems with my daughter and her husband. It made me deal with an ugly truth.
I never imagined things were as bad as they were. One thing I have learned is that addicts are wonderful liars. They are also thieves. My daughter took nearly 500 Vicodin from me.The VA gave them to me and I never took them. My wife hid them when we (she) started to suspect something. The hiding place wasn't easy either.
I thank you guys for the earlier well wishes for my daughter. I hope when she gets out she doesn't go back to where she was at.
I've wrapped my head around the fact I'm in this for the long run.

I hope she enjoys her new bicycle......and LOCK. LOL

-
Back