Some help moving a car from Florida to Pennsylvania

-

Wizard

Reaction score
Hello,

Need a parts car body no rear axle and front only has drums on it moved from West Palm Beach Area Florida to Wellsville, PA 17365 area. Can you do it and when and how much? I just need car picked up for now and doesn't need delivered to me anytime soon so at your convivence on delivery. Car is a stripped down 67 Barracuda Notchback. No motor or Trans, hood or fenders so its light.

Bar.jpg

I'm not trying to be a butt or anything like that but I think the shipping cost will exceed the value of the car??? A non-running car or one that won't roll will ususally cost extra. Truckers usually don't even want to mess with jobs like that?? Good Luck with your search.

I'm not trying to be a butt or anything like that, but I think the shipping cost will exceed the value of the car??? A non-running car or one that won't roll will usually cost extra. Truckers usually don't even want to mess with jobs like that?? Good Luck with your search.

Yes, understand. Agree with you that's why I probably won't use a big professional trucking moving company. I'm looking for the regular guy that just has a beat-up trailer and does it for side money. i think I may have someone lined up but not 100% sure.

thanks

Are you sure it makes sense to move the car? It looks like a piece of metal. You will spend more money on transportation than buying a new, used car. Think about whether it's worth your investment. In addition, it is not safe to ask someone to transfer your car because the agreement may be violated at any moment. If you finally decide to transport, it is better to contact Moving Company in New Jersey | Best Movers in NJ | AceLine Moving. When I moved, they performed their duties quickly and helped with transportation. But if you choose to buy another car, write. I know some excellent dealers.

-
Back