Some pics of my pitbull bubba

-

mikesduster

Reaction score
My oldest daughter is on a 8th grade class trip to D.C. and she usually takes him out so since shes gone,I take him out and yesterday I took some pics of him and thought Id share them.

Bubba is around 4 yrs old.
Bubba066.jpg

Bubba068.jpg

Bubba071.jpg

Bubba070.jpg

Bubba065.jpg

Bubba069.jpg

Hey Bubba. You a Gooooood looking dog.
It's a shame Pits have gotten such a bad rep'. We had to have 9 yr old Titan to U of I Vet Med yesterday for teeth extraction and all the students were in love with him. Side note: Per one of the teaching residents many of the students have Pits or Pit mixes.

THANKS guys!!!!! And yes,they do have a bad rep BUT you NEED to be a RESPONSIBLE OWNER!!!!

Hope Titan made out ok???!!!!!!

What a great looking Pit! He looks happy as all get out too. :)

Yep, an experienced owner is key to owning any dog that can be potentially dangerous by mistreatment (which really is almost any dog).

THANKS guys!!!!! And yes,they do have a bad rep BUT you NEED to be a RESPONSIBLE OWNER!!!!

Hope Titan made out ok???!!!!!!

You said it Mike. More responsible breeders would do wonders in just a few generations also.

Titan is OK today but OH was he ever pissed at us last evening !!!!!!

sharp lookin dog.One jumped the fence yesterday ,when I was visiting some friends in Ft.Smith Ar yesterday,and nearly got knucklehead!!!If he woulda got a snack if he caught him!!

8cc7ad45.jpg

Bubba is a cutie!! I need to get some pics of my little 10 pound pup playing w/ the neighbor's 50+ pound pit. My little guy climbs all over her and bites and pulls on her skin, ears, cheeks LOL. The pit loves the attention and just takes my pups abuse :smile:

Sweet breed that has attracted some lowlife breeders & owners......:sad8:

Bubba sure is a great looking and happy guy ! Yep any dog can be dangerous like ramcharger said, I have never met a ill mannered Pitbull, They love people and need attention like any animal Congrat's on a very happy friend mikesduster :happy10: Thank you for sharing and taking good care of him :happy10:

Any dog/pet can be dangerous but is not really the owner?The animals were not born that way.8) Sorry,Bubba a nice looking dog,pit or no pit.

here is ours ....Daisy

she is about 10 yrs old now ...got her out of the pound.

she is very play full and loves to play with cats...

Picture 154.jpg

Glad Titan is ok!!!!

Thanks for the props guys!!!! I didnt post for them but do appreciate it. I just wanted to share how a bad rep type of dog REALLY is!!!! Bubba likes people BUT if you come knockin on my door,he will meet you there but as long as I let you in,he's ok. I have no problem going out with my wife for a few hrs and leave our 4 daughters home alone with him because he would die for them. Thats what I love about pitbulls,at least the ones I have owned.

Ill take and share some more pics of our female,Sierra. We rescued her from a shelter in Md. She is SO loving and friendly!!!! And also a CUTIE!!!!!

This was my Bubba...not even Superman could fight off the Big C
Lost him just b4 Christmas, really miss the goofy guy

IMG_0454.jpg

These are my Pit Girls, both rescues
The Brown and White couch potato is mine, Bimbo, she has made several calendars
The grey Savannah, belongs to my daughter who is staying with us until she pays off some law school bills
I know there has got to be a joke about lawyers and pit bulls8)

08-23-06_0102.jpg

Copy of 10-31-06_1807.jpg

IMG_0007.JPG

IMG_0368.jpg

Glad Titan is ok!!!!

Thanks for the props guys!!!! I didnt post for them but do appreciate it. I just wanted to share how a bad rep type of dog REALLY is!!!! Bubba likes people BUT if you come knockin on my door,he will meet you there but as long as I let you in,he's ok. I have no problem going out with my wife for a few hrs and leave our 4 daughters home alone with him because he would die for them. Thats what I love about pitbulls,at least the ones I have owned.

Ill take and share some more pics of our female,Sierra. We rescued her from a shelter in Md. She is SO loving and friendly!!!! And also a CUTIE!!!!!

I'm glad Titan is OK too! Sorry to hear about that Barge.

Post more pics Mike! I've rescued almost every dog I've had.

This was my Bubba...not even Superman could fight off the Big C
Lost him just b4 Christmas, really miss the goofy guy

Cool looking guy.... Sorry hear of your loss. He is now free of pain and bounding around in the land of slow squirells.

These are my Pit Girls, both rescues
The Brown and White couch potato is mine, Bimbo, she has made several calendars
The grey Savannah, belongs to my daughter who is staying with us until she pays off some law school bills
I know there has got to be a joke about lawyers and pit bulls8)

Great looking pitts! A friend of mine had a pit bull named Joshua. He was super cool and always hung out with me. We were on the same wavelength. :)

-
Back