Something cool today

-

Nite Moves

Reaction score
Hello all. Wanted to share something that was pretty cool today. A friend of mine brought something into work today. Got to hold it and see it. Olympics are something else and the past winter ones with Canada finally winning gold at home was extra special. Anyway hope you like it

Attachments

• torch.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 191
:cheers:Its one of the torches used in Canada for the olympic games,,,,,Sorry i didnt mention that........So i guess its me thats the idiot:toothy10:

I guessss you have to be a Canadian to know that.That sure was a great set of games,I found myself wanting more after it was over,thanks for the pic.Cool indeed.:cheers:

Games to remember,that's for sure.they are gonna have a hard time topping that one.Pretty cool to get a hold of one of the torches. 8)

I had a father of one of my students bring one to show the kids last year. His friend was on the relay torch team in Winnipeg. They are pretty cool torches.

That is pretty cool, I was just given ya a hard time. I can't say that I've ever held an Olympic torch...

:cheers:Yah! Pretty hot.........You know...hotter than a freashly fucked fox in a forest fire...........That kind of hot..........LOL:toothy10:

:cheers:Yah! Pretty hot.........You know...hotter than a freashly fucked fox in a forest fire...........That kind of hot..........LOL:toothy10:

Cool indeed Nite Moves, But do ya need some toilet paper for that language sir, Just a heads up on keeping it clean and neat here in this forum

Congratulations on the day you held the torch 8)

Apology accepted, now WTF did it feel like holding it??? LOL
PS short forms are okey dokey....well in my book anyway

-
Back