Something different

-

EvilScamp

Reaction score
I ran across a site with some old cartoons on it,i know some of you had to have watched these when you were young.
Can you still name them? :scratch:

74901051.jpg

74901038.jpg

74901025.jpg

74901012.jpg

74901051.jpg

74901038.jpg

74901025.jpg

74901012.jpg

Magilla gorilla
wacky racers
quick draw mcgraw
snagglepuss

actually, I liked Deputy Dawg :mrgreen:

Ahhh, Saturday morning cartoons. I used to watch a few... Jonny Quest, Scooby Doo, Fat Albert, Spider-Man, The Pink Panther. Whenever American Bandstand or Soul Train came on, it was time to go out and play. And we knew there would be no more 'good' cartoons until the next Saturday.

Nowadays it's non-stop cartoons 24-hours a day on multiple channels. Disney Channel (how many do they have?), Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, etc, etc. And the sad thing is, they all suck. I mean really, Spongebob Squarepants... give me a break.

Ya these days the toons suck hardcore,i can say they did growing up in the early 90's they all sucks,very few where any good in my days the only good ones where the old ones in yur guys days,today theres just no fun for it,my 4 year old sister hate all cartoons she yells when all the crap is on,its great to see her get mad at the tv!LOLshe loves to wacth the power puff girls an thats about it for her,she says she like to watch the big kid tv with me an my friends.she loves jackass,an wildboys,an viva la bam,what a good little kid she is!

GotDart said:
Ahhh, Saturday morning cartoons. I used to watch a few... Scooby Doo, Fat Albert, Spider-Man, The Pink Panther. Whenever American Bandstand came on, it was time to go out and play. And we knew there would be no more 'good' cartoons until the next Saturday.

Those were the days!

You guys forgot to name ricochette Rabit, Droop Along, and
Dasterley,and Mutley, and babalouie with quick draws, I think.

-
Back