Something stupid tattooed

-

20160430_144929.jpg

And just think ! He was bent over to get it :rofl: I don't have any ink, I have scares to identify me :p

now he needs "scratch n sniff" on the other cheek.

Well it coulda been "Your Name"

Last edited:
Well that would be a interesting conversation when his wife does find out.
well, you can be damn sure she will agree with the sentiment 100%!!! 'cause that was certainly something stupid.. can you imagine the drunken conversation that lead up to that tat!? ~"hey, wanna go do something stupid?" ... "f^&k yea, what you thinkin'?" - - "lets get something stupid tattooed on your ***..." - - and the rest as they say, is history! LOL

How many times have you heard a conversation lead to "something stupid tattooed" ?? Lots of stupid shitty tats out there(I own one)
This one is creative and a classic lol

It's like the who's on first routine. Hey I got something stupid tattooed on my a$$...What is it your friend will ask....something stupid...ok I get that but what is it he/she will say? I am telling you what it is...it's something stupid. WHAT IS IT? No I am thinking of putting "what is it" on my belly just below my belly button. Now that would be something stupid! No that is on my a$$

oh for f%&ks sake - you know, I hate to admit it, but that went right over my head... sometimes I am too logical for my own good.. or just not stoned enough... LOL

oh for f%&ks sake - you know, I hate to admit it, but that went right over my head... sometimes I am too logical for my own good.. or just not stoned enough... LOL
That's why I am here to keep you straight. LOL

That's too funny.

Years ago a few of us were sitting around drinking and ahem, well you know. One of the guys there kept begging a friend of mine to give him a tattoo, well, after he asked for the enth time, she agreed and said OK as long as I can pick what I want and where I want to put it..

Well, this is what he ended up with, on his right rear cheek.

10024_300.jpg

A tattoo on somebody's *** over your head? Hmmmm :)

That's too funny.

Years ago a few of us were sitting around drinking and ahem, well you know. One of the guys there kept begging a friend of mine to give him a tattoo, well, after he asked for the enth time, she agreed and said OK as long as I can pick what I want and where I want to put it..

Well, this is what he ended up with, on his right rear cheek.

10024_300.jpg

She should have finished it off by tattooing REJECTED in bold black letters across it .

That *** tattoo looks like a Brand Mark!! DUDE RANCH???

-
Back