Something wrong with me??

-

75slant6

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Is there something wrong with me?? Pick up another today!! I now have a 71, 72 (current project) and now a 75! Bought the 75 for a parts car but I'm gonna FORCE myself to part it! I wanna save em all!! Lol

Oh, I've also got a pretty solid 67 4 door valiant comin next week that I bought today too

View attachment image.jpg

Mopar Hoarder....
Starting your own wrecking yard...
Stock one.... Race one.... Custom one.... Now you need all those parts and more....

:)

Mopar Hoarder....
Starting your own wrecking yard...
Stock one.... Race one.... Custom one.... Now you need all those parts and more....

:)

That's just about what my plans are! Lol. My 72 is gonna be custom and set up as a jump-in-and-drive car. And my 71 I'm planning on going more period correct/stock and I'm thinkin bout entering the 67 valiant in the budget build competition thing here on fabo.

You're just starting down that path. The next phase is taking them all apart at the same time...

I'd make a franken-car with the best parts from all of them, then scrap the rest! :D

Only 3...

Ha ha.

Let me know if the drivers side rear 1/4 has any rust on the lower corner of the wheel well closest to the drivers door. ( if that makes sence). I need a small patch.

Thanks!

Only 3...

Ha ha.

Let me know if the drivers side rear 1/4 has any rust on the lower corner of the wheel well closest to the drivers door. ( if that makes sence). I need a small patch.

Thanks!

Well I counted up today that I've owned 21 vehicles now... Oh yea, and I'm 21 years old. Lol!!

Here's a side pic of the 75. I'll get closer pics tmrw if I remember.

View attachment image.jpg

As I always tell My ole lady I've spent My money on far worse things in My life.My automotive projects keep Me out of trouble!

scientists found the problem. there is a gene in the DNA that causes us to do this!!!!!

a wise old southern gentleman once said , " a man can never have too many Mopars!" LOL

Well I counted up today that I've owned 21 vehicles now... Oh yea, and I'm 21 years old. Lol!!

Here's a side pic of the 75. I'll get closer pics tmrw if I remember.

View attachment 1714803594

Right on...you sound like me at your age...need to up your numbers ;) just kidding.

Just so you know, I need the small patch right above where the have that block of wood under the car. Let me know if it's rusty their.

I've been averaging two cars a year for the past few years.

Usually one parts car and one I think is savable.

2015- 67 Belvedere 4 door super solid slant auto air- parts car for-

2014- 1967 Belvedere II wagon 318 a/c original paint, needs floor pans and trunk pan plus interior, bumpers and hood.

2013- 1986 D150 slant 833 o/d parts truck for a parts truck-

2013- 1980 D150 step side original slant six O/D manual, but has driving 1969 440. Rotten cab good bed, some LRE parts.

2012- 1972 Charger original 400-4 car with both sway bars and factory SG 3.23 8 3/4 sideswiped, fixed and rusted...parts car maybe for-

2012- 1973 Satellite stripper 318 with working a/c no carpet (floor mat) 54,000 miles no rust in quarters.

But the good news is that I'm staying under about $1200 per year, except for the Satellite.

When I was 16 I got my 75 Scamp, that was my only car till at 18 (2012) I bought a 98 Mustang. So, 3 years ago I owned a grand total of 2 cars in my life.... Lol

Here's a list of the cars I've owned in order of purchase.

1975 Plymouth Scamp SOLD
1998 Ford Mustang SOLD
1992 Pontiac Firebird PARTED
1989 GMC S15 TRADED
1979 Dodge Aspen PARTED
1998 Ford Mustang PARTED
1999 Dodge Neon SOLD
Honda Civic SOLD
1984? Buick Skylark SOLD
1972 Plymouth Duster CURRENT PROJECT
1998 Ford Explorer PARTED
1996 Honda Civic TRADED
Honda Accord SOLD
2004 Dodge Stratus TRADED
1993 Honda Prelude SOLD
2001 Dodge Ram FIXING
2002 Toyota Corolla DRIVER
1997 Dodge Ram PARTS
1971 Plymouth Duster FUTURE PROJECT
1975 Plymouth Duster PARTS
1967 Plymouth Valiant FUTURE PROJECT

The only ones that I used as daily drivers tho were the first 98 mustang, the S15, neon and now the Corolla. The 01 ram will be my driver soon as I get the frontend rebuild done and get new tires on it.

-
Back