source for 1965 b-cuda headlight trim

-
Is there anywhere else??? 279 a piece is way too much. Everybody chime in please....

I haven't found them elsewhere; it is a good piece from Laysons, including the factory "dent" and everything else you always thought the factory piece lacked. "Way too much" or not, it's a decent buy.

329 for a pair is nothing if you love your car and want it to have a nice smile.

I can almost guarentee that you will not find a set of original undamaged units for anywhere near the price of the Laysons items. They are just not out there, and nobody is repopping them. My advise is to save yourself a lot of time and headache and buck down for the Laysons units....that is unless you are very very patient and can wait longer than everybody else that also needs them...which is pretty much everybody with a 64-65 Cuda!!! Geof

the rings at laysons are outstanding quality. Sure they arent CHEAP... but you get what you pay for.

I can almost guarentee that you will not find a set of original undamaged units for anywhere near the price of the Laysons items. They are just not out there, and nobody is repopping them. My advise is to save yourself a lot of time and headache and buck down for the Laysons units....that is unless you are very very patient and can wait longer than everybody else that also needs them...which is pretty much everybody with a 64-65 Cuda!!! Geof

Yes I hear what your saying. I guess it was that initial shock of the price that is making me so determined to find the parts elsewhere. After I have exhausted all possibilities I will have to give in . Trying to finish my engine now. Would much rather spend the bucks on horsepower. Thanks for everyone's input.
65formula S 340 4sp

$62 USD for a fiberglass painted piece is a good alternative, yet just my .02.
Layson piece looks real nice.

I have bought several things from Laysons and I wouldn't think twice about ordering from him again. MOPARS are not cheap so buck up and spend the cabbage on them :violent1: I really wished he carried more body panels for the early A's

-
Back