South Florida wildlife

-

MVRCorp

Reaction score
This picture was taken in Delray Beach about a mile from my mom's house. The everglades are full of them now.

Attachments

• Fl. wildlife.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 385
That's why they're legal to hunt now.

A few years ago, I saw a panther crossing the road just South East of Haines City!

Python.

Out of control breeding due to irresponsible owners letting them loose or letting them go into the wild when they get too big to handle.

They can eat a full sized deer with ease.

Wow!! I looked up Delray beach on google earth it looks like it's a populated area. That would be a hell of a surprise if you were out mowing your lawn!!!!!

Moe

Man, I aint afraid of snakes, but I think I would crap in my pants if I saw that. It reminds me of the time I got my gun when one of the neighborhood kids said they had a snake cornered in the backyard. As I was walking up on it, my neighbor asked me what I was doing. As we approached it, he walked up and grabbed it. Turned out to be a fake snake. I told him he should have let me shoot it first.

"Wow!! I looked up Delray beach on google earth it looks like it's a populated area. That would be a hell of a surprise if you were out mowing your lawn!!!!!"

I thought you were going to say you saw that snake on Google Earth. LOL!!!

dont let your pet chihuahua run loose!

Chihuahua hell, that thing would eat a small child.

"Wow!! I looked up Delray beach on google earth it looks like it's a populated area. That would be a hell of a surprise if you were out mowing your lawn!!!!!"

I thought you were going to say you saw that snake on Google Earth. LOL!!!

Me too! I was thinking Dayum that's one bigggggg snake.

my wife wants to move back down there for some reason that just gives me one more reason not to

-
Back