Southern California shows??????

-
Guys, this is about 20 minutes east of John Forces old show. It was great the last time I went. I think I scored a set of A 8 3/4 axles for 20 bucks!

Check out Long Beach, unless it's too far for ya.....I like it because there's a fair number of "regular guys" who actually sell cool, rare and grimy parts they've dragged out of their garage. Pomona Swap Meet tends to be 20 aisles of toys, tee-shirts and made-in-China chrome valve covers.

http://www.longbeachhiposwapmeet.com/about

I went there yesterday.......and froze my ever-lovin' *** off!! Didjya see that '68 Cuda Formula S 4-speed convertible for sale on that car hauler?

I went there yesterday.......and froze my ever-lovin' *** off!! Didjya see that '68 Cuda Formula S 4-speed convertible for sale on that car hauler?

Pictures? What color(s)

Attachments

• DSC_3414_SF08AerialCropped.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 360
  • Copy of IMG_0103_SF08CarsABody.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 364
  • Copy of IMG_0031_SF08Swap.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 372
  • Copy of SF10MalibuCruise1.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 393
  • FF12MalibuCruise1.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 398
Something new has been added for our 13th-annual All-Chrysler Car and Truck Show & Swap on May 19th at California School for the Deaf (CSDR) in Riverside.
CSDR is sponsoring a Gourmet Food Truck Festival and beer garden on campus the same day as our car show. Plenty of food and refreshment options!

Same car classes and costs as shown in Post# 2 above.

Attachments

• MoparsInMayAtCSDRShowFlyer2013_Rev2.pdf
    50.9 KB · Views: 131
Pictures? What color(s)

It looked like a really dark dark green.....sorry, no pics. Dude wanted $16K and there was about 18" of rust bubbles along the lower right side quarters and rockers. It needed some interior work too, but apparently the seats were already done. 340 was freshly rebuilt too.

It looked like a really dark dark green.....sorry, no pics. Dude wanted $16K and there was about 18" of rust bubbles along the lower right side quarters and rockers. It needed some interior work too, but apparently the seats were already done. 340 was freshly rebuilt too.

I bet this it?

Was missing a fender tag to boot!

Attachments

• IMG_4569.JPG
    117.8 KB · Views: 319
  • IMG_4575.JPG
    165.2 KB · Views: 372
  • IMG_4574.JPG
    155.7 KB · Views: 336
  • IMG_4572.JPG
    132 KB · Views: 356
  • IMG_4573.JPG
    145.8 KB · Views: 375
  • Copy of IMG_4576.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 375
YUP!! That be the one!! I was also scratching my chin as to the placement of the Formula S emblems. They may have been a correct, factory placement but I kept thinking they were a little off.....not centered quite right. I dunno....maybe I was tripping.

IIRC, that car was sort of a mess body wise. And was re-undercoated and I wonder what that was hiding. W/O fender tag and all that $16K was dreaming.

-
Back