Sox and Martin!

-

LittleMissMopar

Wild n Wonderful
Reaction score
Saturday I made it to All Chrysler Nationals at Carlisle. Unfortunately I didn't find the one thing that I needed the most, but I saw the Sox and Martin cars! Here's some pictures. I apologize that they aren't so great. There were about 3984375 people in that building and it was extremely difficult to take any pictures in there.

HPIM1993.jpg

HPIM1995.jpg

HPIM2000.jpg

Thanks for the pictures!!
What was it you was looking for LittleMissMopar??

They sure are Purdy.......

Last year Diane Sox attended our local Mopar show. With her help we arranged to have the Cuda and the Belvedere cars at the show also...I helped them pack up the cars at the end of the show....and they sound awesome.

I`m glad to see those pics, my camera was screwing up and I only got a picture of the Duster. Thanks, I`m going to save the two of the Barracudas.

Pretty sure I got a picture of the Duster doing a burnout at Beaver Springs on Sunday....I'll check the camera tomorrow and post it if I got it...

congratulations! you are the copyright owner of the pics you took,
however you owe royalties to: mopar, sox and martin, hooker, champion,firestone, valvoline, keystone, stewart-warner, fram, crager, hurst, edelbrock & mr. gasket for publishing thier registered trademarks :) :snakeman:
OOPS, wrong thread! hehe

Saturday I made it to All Chrysler Nationals at Carlisle. Unfortunately I didn't find the one thing that I needed the most, but I saw the Sox and Martin cars! Here's some pictures. I apologize that they aren't so great. There were about 3984375 people in that building and it was extremely difficult to take any pictures in there.

Excellent pics Miss Mopar! I really would have liked to see some better pics of the tunnel ram in the second pic. It looks handmade from a glance.

Same here Sox & Martin helped show all the world what Mopar is!!:cheers:

Well I was looking to find an antenna base for my 65 Barracuda, but I had no luck. I did pick up a new set of those cast aluminum mopar performance valve covers with the black wrinkle finish. They look nice, I'm going to stick them on my car this weekend.

Well I was looking to find an antenna base for my 65 Barracuda, but I had no luck. I did pick up a new set of those cast aluminum mopar performance valve covers with the black wrinkle finish. They look nice, I'm going to stick them on my car this weekend.

What's you're impression of the workmanship on those covers? I'd heard both good and bad.

I had a set of those valve covers that were like new. I had no use for them so I put them on Ebay. They sold for $110.00 (this was just a couple months ago) which was more than what some companies were selling them for. Were those particular valve covers out of stock for a while or was I just lucky? It`s not every day that you can sell an item on Ebay and make more for it than what it sells for new, unless they were not being produced at the time.? No complaints here, just curious about my good luck.

I had a set of those valve covers that were like new. I had no use for them so I put them on Ebay. They sold for $110.00 (this was just a couple months ago) which was more than what some companies were selling them for. Were those particular valve covers out of stock for a while or was I just lucky? It`s not every day that you can sell an item on Ebay and make more for it than what it sells for new, unless they were not being produced at the time.? No complaints here, just curious about my good luck.

Yeah no idea there. Summit has them for about 110 bucks. Not sure what the difference in shipping would be.

-
Back