Special from memike

-
That's really cool Memike, another night of music, family, and friends to remember!
I can't wait =P~

Merry Christmas Memike... the forums wouldn't be the same without ya.
Thank you Zack, Thank you for all you do here and I have learned a bunch in your post's and looking forward to the next year with ya :cheers:

Merry Christmas Mike, Treva and all the fabo family out there. Praise God.

Thank you daredevil :happy10: I do everyday :cheers:
Thank you for putting up with this ol fart :happy10:
My life is fuller knowing ya here at fabo :cheers:

I bet you remember these days,

94jeept11.jpg

Hey memike, I don`t travel much either; but was off work and went to town for final items today and would have stayed home if I had known that the water was so high. I was scared that my Dakota would act like a boat but we made it ok. While in town and still raining everyone was saying that the water was now waist deep. We skipped plan B and went to plan C and took a much longer route home. Hope that your day was less eventful. You`ll have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and God bless. Wayne

Merry Christmas to all of my FABO friends.... especially you memike and your family.
I wish you all health, happiness, and prosperity in the coming new year.
I'm having a few wobbly pops and wrapping presents tonight (just helping santa you know)
Remember, Jesus is the reason for the season!

Hey memike, I don`t travel much either; but was off work and went to town for final items today and would have stayed home if I had known that the water was so high. I was scared that my Dakota would act like a boat but we made it ok. While in town and still raining everyone was saying that the water was now waist deep. We skipped plan B and went to plan C and took a much longer route home. Hope that your day was less eventful. You`ll have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and God bless. Wayne
We went in town this morning and hwy 351 had creeks flowing over the road and flooding going on every where RM23U0A
I am back on the hill enjoying a RC Rum & Coke and will stay here till new years night to go to Truman and party with some friends and watch my son play music at the Side Lines club. Thank you RM23U0A God bless and a great Marry Christmas to you and yours my Arkansas friend :cheers:

Merry Christmas Mike and Family and may God bless You all
Thank you Poppabear :happy10: Glad to see you enjoying this great place I call home :happy10:

Merry Christmas to all of my FABO friends.... especially you memike and your family.
I wish you all health, happiness, and prosperity in the coming new year.
I'm having a few wobbly pops and wrapping presents tonight (just helping santa you know)
Remember, Jesus is the reason for the season!

Thank you Dartnut, And yes my Canadian friend's, Jesus is the reason for the season we are enjoying :read2:
Let me hold one high to ya tonight Dartnut :drinkers: :rock: I hope you have a great night helping Santa :cheers: Thank you for the well wishes 8)
Merry Christmas to you and all your folks and friends up there in gods county that I will visit one day

Merry Christmas Mike! My mom and I found this old bottle of jack that was my dads. This is our first christmas without him and it just seems fitting. hope everyone in the fabo family has a great christmas. Johnny.

aaaaaa.jpg

Merry Christmas Mike! My mom and I found this old bottle of jack that was my dads. This is our first christmas without him and it just seems fitting. hope everyone in the fabo family has a great christmas. Johnny.
It will be my honor to raise my glass with you camd64 :rock:
To your father :drinkers: may he rest in peace and I wish you, your mom and the folks around you a very Marry Christmas camd64, And thank you for sharing your evening of Joy remembering our fathers together

I didn't know Jesus was Canadian... :)
Fixed it :drinkers: thank you Joe 8) purp MeRry ChrISTmaS :drinkers: :color:

Fixed it :drinkers: thank you Joe 8) purp MeRry ChrISTmaS :drinkers: :color:

Just funnen ya' Brother! I hope Jesus has a sense of humour or I'm in big trouble. :read2:

Darla's on her way with a bottle of 100 proof Vodka. I think I'm in trouble either way...... :)

BTW, I should talk to my Dad too and have a toast with him... I wish he was here to see the great people here (you being #1) and see how I did my best in the face of adversity. I can only hope that he would be proud.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQe3DKDQRRs

Merry Christmas Mike, Treva and family and Victoria

We love you guys

Tony & Thelma & "Kids"

Hay Tony!!! I like saying that :toothy10: I am so glad to see you jump in and make my night even more complete :cheers: Tell Thelma and the children I said Mary Christmas
Treva and I send our love and best wishes your way bud :happy10:
Victoria is coming along slowly but shirley 8)
Thank you for all the happiness you bring in our lives here on the hill Tony.

I have had a few :drinkers: this evening with the children gone and Treva sleeping
As you know we had our family over last Saturday so they can be with there other family :love7:
Merry Christmas my friend :wave::wave::wave:

Merry Christmas to you and your family memike!

I'll say it to all here at FABO as well hope you all have a great day!

Just funnen ya' Brother! I hope Jesus has a sense of humour or I'm in big trouble. :read2:

Darla's on her way with a bottle of 100 proof Vodka. I think I'm in trouble either way...... :)

BTW, I should talk to my Dad too and have a toast with him... I wish he was here to see the great people here (you being #1) and see how I did my best in the face of adversity. I can only hope that he would be proud.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQe3DKDQRRs
Joe 8) From what I have learned about your father here and the world you live in:clock: He would be over taken with pride to have you for a son bud :cheers: You tell Darla that I said Quote= Hay Sweet hart :drinkers: Marry Christmas and enjoy Joe's company.. unquote :thumblef:

Merry Christmas Mike!!
There you are mullin :wave: Thank you :happy10: You have a great Merry Christmas and enjoy the gift of life, Mine has been better just knowing you here.

Jesus is Canadian eh. lol Turning in early to wait for Santa cya tommorrow
Good night daredevil, I won't be far behind ya :happy10:

Merry Christmas to you and your family memike!

I'll say it to all here at FABO as well hope you all have a great day!
Thank you gts340 :cheers: You have a Merry Christmas with your family to :cheers: and a great day full of smiles and joy.

Joe 8) From what I have learned about your father here and the world you live in:clock: He would be over taken with pride to have you for a son bud :cheers: You tell Darla that I said Quote= Hay Sweet hart :drinkers: Marry Christmas and enjoy Joe's company.. unquote :thumblef:

He was a tough nut to crack in regards to approval but he taught me much. I can only hope. 8) I was not exactly the pride of the world in my teens and twenty's, lol.

It's been about a freakin' hour. That girl is as slow as Missouri Molasses in January. 8) Oops! She just got here!
:cheers:

Merry almost Christmas, you still have 13 mins to do your last minute shopping.
loudlaff.gif

Marry Christmas avarageerod :-D I still have 1 hour ans 9 minutes here :toothy10: lmao you so good for a laugh and good to see ya here tonight :cheers: You be good and Santa will bring you something cool 8)
I wonder what everyone will get tomorrow :-k
Should make for some good post's Thank you avarageerod :drinkers:

Just finished wrapping my last present. Just bout time to go shuteye. Wait a minute.there's something on my roof!!! How does that work.i got a gas fireplace?8)

-
Back