Spending less time on FABO

-
Out of that number how many are regular members?? See a lot of members that have been here for months/years with only a handful of posts.

Crowning of a Jack ***.........hell, I think we all fit into this category at one point....

Just my opinion here but you get your crown for this first post I quoted here?!?!?

I consider myself a "REGULAR MEMBER", I have been here for years (over 6 to be exact) yet I have less than 800 posts. Just because I don't make a comment about everything and anything I see here on the board, does that make me less of a member? I think too much weight is given to post count sometimes. I post if I need a question answered, if I have the answer to a question (very rare), if I see something that interests me and I have a somewhat worthwhile comment weather it be serious or funny (or an attempt to be funny) but I don't clutter up threads with the just crap to see my post count go up.

A comment on the OP's topic, there are some people here that can be a little nasty or short but that is everywhere. I work with right around 50 people and I wouldn't go have a beer with all of them, as a matter of fact I think some of them are real jackasses and they probably think the same about me. For those people I accept the way they are and get along with them but that is it. If you just take the attitude that this is just blank being blank you will be better off and it won't ruin your day.

(wasn't going to post because I didn't want to hurt anybody's feelings but mine were hurt and I wanted to let it be know, plus I couldn't find the form that I needed to fill out from a few pages back)

Paul, I have to disagree totally with your statement. FABO IS about you ... and me ... and the 27,000 others who voluntarily signed up to be members. Without all of us it wouldn't exist.

There were a lot of people who jumped up to try to help you (me included) get your car going. I've had my Cuda for over 21 years and it still isn't done; but it wouldn't be nearly as far along as it is without FABO.

When you get to feeling better things will change ... but nothing will with that kind of attitude. Now shut up and quit yer whining. :-D Love ya!
Ain't nothing I like better than a working girl with a good attitude!!!

-
Back