Not open for further replies.

subcom

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Contact seller
I have a nice set of the hard to find Early A body "Spitfire" headers for sale on Ebay;
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Spitfire-He...y-1963-1966-SBM-273-318-340-360-/181119959814

I would be interested in trading them--full or partial + cash, depending on the deal for any of the following items I need for my 5.9 Magnum build;

1.) Magnum Hydraulic Roller Cam- Looking for a hot street/strip spec cam.
2.) Magnum Heads- EQs preferably, LA intake pattern, ready to bolt on. Maybe you have a set and are looking to go with some aluminum Eddy's but need to get rid of the EQs to fund your Eddy's?

thanks guys/gals

I may be interested, any chance these will fit a 64 with power steering and 4 speed ?

Howdy,
Unfortunately from what I've read power steering is a no-go with these headers. Layson's makes a copy of these headers now and apparently they have a variation that work with power steering but they sale on the order of $550+.
Thanks for the interest.

Howdy,
Unfortunately from what I've read power steering is a no-go with these headers. Layson's makes a copy of these headers now and apparently they have a variation that work with power steering but they sale on the order of $550+.
Thanks for the interest.

ouch

I'm also looking for;
-SG pumpkin for 8 3/4 3.91
-727 stall converter, neutral balanced. Something in the 2200-3k stall range.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back