Spitfire Headers,Delivery!!

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
I recieved my Spitfire headers today!!It took 2 weeks for delivery to Toronto,Canada.Harold is trying to establish his name and company.These are for my 360 that,s in my Early A-body 66 Dart,he,s also making headers for bigblocks now!So no more waiting months for delivery!

re and re of 66 Dart.jpg

Pettyblu with as fast as you move working on the Dart Im surprised they arent on already! Thanks for not making the rest of us look bad this time lol

What is the performance gain with these, any comparisons? I'm sure there is plenty of gain, just curious how the compare to stock 69 340 manifolds and TTI style etc.

I'm glad to hear Harold came through for you. I have been thinking long and hard about ordering a set for my 66 Val 360. Quick question - do you need to weld the lower exhaust flanges on yourself, or are you just using a reducer and going straight to the exhaust pipes? Either way, that should sure perk up the 360 compared to my old 273 exhaust manifolds. :)

Great news PB. That's pretty fast service to Canada. Keep us posted in the install. toolmanmike

do you need to weld the lower exhaust flanges on yourself

Yes.

Those look great man!! Told you they would show up soon. 8)
Mine should be here later in the week.

Hey guys,I would loved to have put them on,but they showed up right when I was going to work!(afternoons)I,m also waiting on a coupler for my manual steering to m.box.Then I will have everything to finish off this V8 swap!I,m also laid-off for a week next week,so I,ll definetly get er done and also get my 73 Dart Sport out of storage!Hmmmm! which do I drive?4 speed or auto? P.s I,m gonna weld on extra length to clear torksion bars,kinda like a long collector.Should be good for open headers at the track!WOOOHOOO!:clock:

How do these compare to the Schumachers in performance and fit for a big block in an A-body(68 Barracuda)??

Thanks
Derrick

How do these compare to the Schumachers in performance and fit for a big block in an A-body(68 Barracuda)??

Thanks
Derrick
Wish I could answer that for ya but can,t.I do know that these will fit early a-bodies pre-67.My 66 Dart now has the 360,manual steering,floor shifter with cable.I have to weld on extensions to clear torsion bars.I think Harold ships them as shorty,s so you can modify for 4 speed(around z-bar or auto linkages?)it,s tight in there.

-
Back