Spitfire Headers

-
Wedgie,
Have thought about calling the BBB and the Chamber of Commerce as well but have held off to date. I'd read about similar challenges dealing with Harold in the past but thought that he had changed his practices. Unfortunately I did not heed the warnings and sent him money up front. I'm applying "caveat emptor" to myself and have decided that at most, I will only be asking for a refund. Bad on me.

---BREAK---
C130Chief,
Agree that he is an artisan/craftsman and as such can be challenging with regard to holding to a timeline. I think that the rub here is that he has been repeatedly disingenuous on his promises. I just ask for him to give me an honest estimate and to reasonably follow through on it.
BirdRockBomb (KC-130 guy)

Headers received from Harold yesterday. Look pretty good. Advice offered to those of you who are planning on going this route: DO NOT send him money up front; go COD. From what I've read, the COD orders get delivered much quicker than those that are paid in advance. That being said, they look like they are well made and a good fit for a smaller street motor.

-
Back