Spring Ahead!

-

Hemiroid

Reaction score
Okay who forgot to but there clocks ahead last night and found out your an hour late today :eek:ops::banghead:

Kenny

I'm usually not one for technology allowing me to be an idiot. But I must say I do like my Atomic clock!

Me! I was all happy thinking I finally got to sleep in til 11:30 ... but it was only 10:30.

Ya but you go to bed an hour later,lol...I hate this daylight savings time B.S. Another BAD GEORGE BUSH IDEA...

Thank God that incompetent clown is out of office...

Anyway I hate winter here. Sooo dark all the time thanks to the mountains and winter,I get really depressed. Thank GOD it's over for another year.

HELLO SPRING! I love U!!!

here is another +1 for AZ... no day light saving time... were just that cool...

Okay it wasnt Mr Bushes idea originally.but he did implement it. Grrrrr.....

I learned my lesson, a few years back 'sprung forward' in the fall...'wow, traffic sure is light this morning....gee the sky sure is orange today....Hmmmph where is everybody, dang coworkers can't get to work on time....Ohhh-ohh whoops.' Well, I'm blond lol.

Wait on it.....wait on it....There it is!
.... Another BAD GEORGE BUSH IDEA...
IT'S BUSH'S FAULT!

You all crack me up!

I woke up, wife was already out the door for 8:00 Church nursery duty, Kids were still fast asleep..it was quiet...too quiet...brewed myself up a nice big 4 cup mug o'coffee and pulled up FABO.. Not a bad morning!

lol that was funny, i kinda like daylight saving time,at least now i can work on my car after work......

-
Back