Spring Fling XXVI April 21 & 22, 2012 Van Nuys, CA: Special FABO Meetup Area!

-
steve, about the airtel plaza hotel, is there free parking or is it 10 bucks? like mentioned in the reviews? is there a new and old part of the hotel, like ive been reading?

If you can still get the show discount rate, it's $99 including parking and breakfast bar.

I don't know if they will honor that deal only 6 days before the show.

It's a big hotel. I haven't noticed and old and new part. But maybe there is. I've never heard anyone mention that.

I'll try to locate the FABO banner at the Vegas show today and see if someone can get it on Sunday to bring to Spring Fling.

I ran into ocdart on Saturday and mentioned that I'd send the FABO banner home with one of the California members that was going to Spring Fling. He told me he'd mention it to you ?

I have no idea what you look like or I'd have told you that same thing in person. You didn't see my Demon cruisin' around the event? :rolleyes:

PM me a phone number if you want it mailed in time for the Fling :poke:

I ran into ocdart on Saturday and mentioned that I'd send the FABO banner home with one of the California members that was going to Spring Fling. He told me he'd mention it to you ?

I have no idea what you look like or I'd have told you that same thing in person. You didn't see my Demon cruisin' around the event? :rolleyes:

PM me a phone number if you want it mailed in time for the Fling :poke:

You sure was shinning sistha :cheers: So happy to see some of the members very nize rides :D

You know I had to save these of your great ride :hello1:

Attachments

• IMG_1764.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG_1773.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 274
autoxcuda, The FABO banner has been mailed. I'll PM you the tracking #.

I wish we could make it to the Spring Fling too, but just got back from the MATS in Vegas last night. I sure was hoping these shows were spaced a few weeks apart......Maybe next year ?

Have fun everyone and take lotsa pics :thumblef:

50/50 that i will be able to go. God i hope I can. So excited to get out there and have a good time

Awesome.

Don't forget to stop by the Friday night party at Picture Car Warehouse. Really neat to see some of the cars from TV and Movies.

Spring Fling Kickoff Party at Motion Picture Car Warehouse

•Visit Ted Moser’s facility that provides old, new and specialty vehicle to Hollywood
•Spring Fling attendees only. FREE admission.
•5pm to 8pm
•8400 Reseda Blvd Northridge, CA 91324
•Refreshments only.
•http://www.picturecarwarehouse.net/intro.php

Hey AutoX I want to attend this kickoff party and bring my A12 Bee, but I will be attending via a swap meet space. Am I eligable to attend and if so what kind of proof are they looking for?

Hey AutoX I want to attend this kickoff party and bring my A12 Bee, but I will be attending via a swap meet space. Am I eligable to attend and if so what kind of proof are they looking for?

It's all good. Swappers, spectators, show cars...

No proof of anything.

Any Mopar enthusiests and family coming to Spring Fling is invited.

give me a holler if u spot me out there on sat

I think I bought a chrome pan off you in person a few years ago? Ill be there looking for FABO and BOG'gers...Guys gotta put a FABO sign on your cars or swap spots so we can get the "bro" discounts! ! !

Online PayPal Pre Registration for show cars and swap meet ENDS TODAY! Pre-Register at http://www.cpwclub.com/springevents/content-2/

Your PayPal reciept is you confirmation slip. We will have your PayPal transaction #'s at the gate, so you do not 100% have to have a printed receipt in hand, but it would be helpful. Only those that have completed PayPal transactions will be considered valid pre registrations.

Without completed recieved PayPal transactions you will pay day of show pricing at the gate.

Pre Reg for car show is $30 and $35 at the gate day of so.

Pre Reg for swap meet is $45 per 20' length of attached vehicles/trailers. And $55 per 20' length of attached vehicles/trailers at the gate day of show.

I'll be there looking for a project on Saturday with the wife and kid. I'll have a FABO tshirt. Hopefully there are some more project cars to buy than at the Fall Fling.
Curtis

Just pre registered for swap meet area. Didn't list which day though. Probably get a email. What to swap on Sat.

Ian

steve, about the airtel plaza hotel, is there free parking or is it 10 bucks? like mentioned in the reviews? is there a new and old part of the hotel, like ive been reading?

The $10 parking issue was what is automatically printed on the Hotel Resveration Confirmations. The statement doesn't apply if you are on the discount code.

Our deal by going through the CPW Club discount rate give you free parking and breakfast bar.

A person that has reservation has called the Airtel and they have verified this.

Just pre registered for swap meet area. Didn't list which day though. Probably get a email. What to swap on Sat.

Ian

Our swap meet AND show car registration cover BOTH days. Or either day.

$30/35 for a two day judged car show isn't a bad deal. Neither is $45 for two day swap space. It's still a good deal for a one day, so if you can only make saturday or sunday go for it.

Spring Fling Podcast...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBw3jIhFLPo"]Mopar Spring Fling: Saturday, April 21, 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

I went saturday and had fun. Saw James mopardude318 and his dad. Met some Sacramento guys. I picked up a 3/8 fuel line for 60 bucks, a few side marker lenses for $5, a new clutch fork boot 16$ and a GTS tail panel sticker for $25. They had some nice reproduction stuff there but I didn't have the cash. Lots of nice cars. It seemed like more new challengers then older ones. I guess I missed you Steve, I was looking at your car for awhile. It looks sweet. I got a bunch of pics but I have to download them.

Was a great trip my car made it on video at 2:09 met alot of mopar gear heads. Hope everyone got home safe.

-
Back