SpringFling 2011 Brampton Chrysler Plant

-
Just got home,was a pretty good turnout considering it looked like rain today.:scratch:The sun came out,all was good.Met quite a few FABO members,but Craig Cox chickened out(LOL):poke:.I did scoop a new set of Dana pinion and gears for $70(4.56)and a couple old Plymouth dogdish caps in good shape for $20.No 69 tail-lights Steve:sad1:The swapmeet was small,but the prices were low for once.65Vart did pickup a set of 4 sbp rallys for a song and dance(with trim rings too).I,ll post some pics after dinner.:thumbup:
LOL!! Ya I chickened out!:eek:ops:](*,) I ended up riding shotgun in a buddy's 340 Swinger and went to wheels and wings. It was o.k. but the whole time I was there all I could think about was (I wish I was at Spring Fling!) So ya, Bad for me,but rain or shine Mopar Fest is Mine!! lol.. Maybe us members that live within an hour of each other can plan a get together.. Craig.:drinkers:

although the turn out was shady, It was a good time. BS'd with some FABO mem's and some non-mem's. Because of the inclimate weather, lots of good cars stayed home, but the newbies in their new cars came out.
Till the next one!!!

thx for the photos Scott. Glad you kept my mugshot out of them.

:headbang:

Nice pics Scott, sweet lookin 69 "S"...that dart is nice too!! Looks like someone either had or took a leak by it!! LOL

-
Back