Srt-68 Barracuda

-
I take it very ofensive when someone says that the green is boring. Each one of us has its own liking and if I dont like the color that you painted your car dosn't mean that I am going to go arround and call it boring. Lets just show some respect for one another. I am sure whatever color he picks will be of someone if not everyones liking. Lets just enjoy each ones masterpiece.

Lets let each other have an opinion as well.....like the one you just made.

I feel that color is boring....my opinion.....does not matter if its on a car, plane, train, motorcycle, hot wheels, lawn mower...etc...to me its boring.

My opinion and I am entitled to it.

No hard feelings eh?

Do you like your car? Then that's all that matters right?

Paint it whatever color you want......remember it's only my opinion.

Besides are you his mom or something? 5.7 Dart does not strike me as the kind of person who needs help fighting his battles.

Did you ever consider that I am having some fun with him and you are just butting in?:snakeman:

Sorry 5.7.

Sorry I made fun of your paint color selection.........I got grounded over it cause your mom called mine and now I cant go to the Mopar show this weekend......

I have a Creamsicle--how about the RootBeerFloat to join it?

ROOTBEERACUDA!!!!

Input?? What think boys?

Anybody out there with this color car? Saw a Challenger on the cover of the June 2009 MOPAR ACTION Mag--looks sweet.

I have always like rootbeer for a color, the first time I seen it was on Jesse James Viper.

Everynight after supper you will now have 2 choices for dessert!!!

I cleaned my room and mowed the lawn last night so I get off grounding Friday.=P~

I love that color. A nice frosty beautiful metallic root beer color with white (I'd do cream myself....69 interior color. (code 200 in the legendary catalog if you need a swatch) with orange piping....maybe burnt orange so the colors merge together without so much drama and rebellion.

Rootbeer metallic
Cream interior leaning towards the white shade.
Dark or burnt orange piping.

That is a perfect color combination to compliment the Dart....now who drives what to the show and can you get parking together?

I can live with it.:cheers:

Make it so 5.7

Mop

P.S. I hope you guys know I was shizzling you last night......I was bored and waiting for the headliner glue to set. Yea I'm a tool.

I myself get harassed for the fact that I like colors that set a car out in a crowd. Yellow, green and pink do it for me because your car stands out from the others at a show. My 41 Chrysler coupe is going yellow with a purple ghost flame. I am not sure of the color going on my 66 Cuda yet but dad wants red. I say its your car make it something that you like. After you are the one spending the most time in it. lol

can you get parking together?

that depends on how the show is set. Carlisle has you park with like vehicles, where the Nationals is park where you will (atleast is was the last time I went)

Now lets talk about your "grounded" situation. Are you allowed to be using the computer/internet? I'd hate to see your sentence get extended #-o

I have a Creamsicle--how about the RootBeerFloat to join it?

ROOTBEERACUDA!!!!

Input?? What think boys?

Anybody out there with this color car? Saw a Challenger on the cover of the June 2009 MOPAR ACTION Mag--looks sweet.

sounds cool. you should go for it

RootBeeracuda has a nice ring to it. I think it is a great idea, you don't see many brown hot rods. Back in the late 70's when I used to work at a Chrysler dealership the came out with a awsome brown called "Sable Sunfire Metalic" I remember it very well because I painted my wife's Old's that color.

I wanna live like a cinnamon shizzle......I could be happy the rest of my life with a cinnamon shizzle.......

-
Back