Srt-68 Barracuda

-
Yea they are a fruit...........you can tell by the halter tops, short shorts and the pronounced lisp. Mine caught a disease and they are slowly dying on the vine, so my harvest will be small. I was gone for a week, and the Cucumber beetles killed my cukes and squash and poisoned the soil. Blight is a beech.

That car turned out very nice, as expected, and I love the shimmer in the sunlight!!!.

Count em. 6 in the last post and 3 more here. You got your 9 brother, and one for good measure. (!)

I guess were done on this thread? Time for you and I to go back to the drawing board,and start anew.

I'm going older, and right hand drive. How about you?
32d.jpg
1932 Plymouth/Dodge/TJ Richardson Roadster from Australia

That's a hell of a good memory ^.

That was the plan and so far I am still on it.
I always reserve the right to change my mind though......Like the paint scheme for example. It was going to be metallic brown with a white interior and orange piping, but someone beat me to it. :BangHead:

So I'll just paint it Sublime green......my favorite color! :poke:

Dave that turned out really nice. You can't close the thread though without a good burnout video. :popcorn:

That's a hell of a good memory ^.

That was the plan and so far I am still on it.
I always reserve the right to change my mind though......Like the paint scheme for example. It was going to be metallic brown with a white interior and orange piping, but someone beat me to it. :BangHead:

So I'll just paint it Sublime green......my favorite color! :poke:
Lol!! Actually I only remembered it because I was looking up/reading SRT-4 threads on here last night since I'm thinkin bout doin that swap in a 67 valiant more door I have!

Puke green you say???!!!

-
Back