Stanley Cup Playoffs 2012

-
Been very sick with the flu these past few days, so I missed alot of games.

So a recap:

Sunday New Jersey beat Philly 4 - 2

Monday New York beat Washington 3 - 2 while Phoenix eliminated Nashville 2 - 1

Tuesday New Jersey eliminated Philly 3 - 1

Tonight Washington beat New York 2 - 1 heading to game 7.

Wylde1.

For some reason I think the next series (Phoenix) is going to be the toughest for the Kings.
Hopefully they can pull through.
Kings in the Stanley Cup ? Get out of town.....Lol

Go Kings !!!!

Kings win again Thursday night. Now up 3-0 on Arizona.
One win away from the Frickin Stanley Cup.
Holy Taledo !!!!!!!!!!!!

Kings win again Thursday night. Now up 3-0 on Arizona.
One win away from the Frickin Stanley Cup.
Holy Taledo !!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya spoke too soon JD. Phoenix pulls out a win to stay alive today. 2 - 0 over LA. They lead the series 3 - 1.

New York leads their series 2 - 1 over New Jersey.

Unfortunately I've missed every game of this round of playoffs. Been sicker than a poisoned dog and I've had a million things to get done these last 2 weeks. Hopefully I can get back to normal ( for me ) this week.

Wylde1.

Well, now it's official !!!!

Kings to the Stanley Cup !!!!!!!

Hell Yesssssss !!!!!!!!!!!!

The Coyotes got screwed by the officials. Probably would have lost this game anyway. Just sucks to see crap officiating decide games.

The Coyotes got screwed by the officials. Probably would have lost this game anyway. Just sucks to see crap officiating decide games.

That's funny...I thought the Kings were getting hosed by the officials.

Lets face it...The Kings decided the game and the series, not the officials.

That's funny...I thought the Kings were getting hosed by the officials.

Lets face it...The Kings decided the game and the series, not the officials.
Drew Doughty must feel tlike the officials were out to get him- a couple horrendous calls in OT there (the holding the stick, err interference, and the offside that wasn't).

btw, after last night's game, I almost wish the Coyotes were still in it. And that the camera was always on their bench.
Or just behind their bench.
]
coyotes_redhead_bench_13may12.jpg

btw, after last night's game, I almost wish the Coyotes were still in it. And that the camera was always on their bench.
Or just behind their bench.
]
coyotes_redhead_bench_13may12.jpg

Holy Shalzba !!!!!!
Saw those things for a few nights !!!!
Was actually kind of funny every time they panned to their coach.
How many people were actually looking at him...Lol
Still glad the Kings ended it though....:prayer:

We were raised Red Wings/Blackhawks fans. Our Mom lived in both detroit and Chicago for awhile when she was a kid. Naturally I'm a Scotty Bowman era Wings fan cause that's who I grew up watchin. Having said that, I don't think anyone can take away what Marty Brodeur has brought to the table for the Devils. Granted he's had his skids now and then, but he's also given them consistency in the crease for years and years. I think we can all say that the show Jersey Shore has done nothin but injustice for the folks of New Jersey. So hopefully a Cup win can redeem them. I gotta give this one to the Devils!!!!

I don't have a dog in this fight, but i'm glad Jonathan Quick is finally getting rewarded for his stellar play in goal this year. So i'll be rooting for the Kings.

Should be a great final. East vs West.

Goaltender dual. Young and Quick vs old but seasoned.

Martin will have to be careful not to be so cocky with the puck. He almost cost them the game. You could see it coming. He was a little too sure of himself letting players get in close before getting rid of it.

Great year for hockey. Most years I have a definite favorite. This year I like both teams. If I have to pick I'll root for the West.

:butthead: to the East.

:happy1:

Kings Win !!!!! Lets GOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• LAKings[1].gif
    12.5 KB · Views: 91
In LA we call Dustin Brown..The Cyborg

Cyborg..(Had to look that up,you know public egecation and all). Lol

And yes,that describes him. Phenomenal all around player, who would just assume abbliterate you as he would score on you.

Plays hard,not dirty,within the rules of the game.

I would hate to play against this guy.

Serious candidate for the Conn Smyth trophy.

-
Back