Stanley Cup Playoffs 2012

-
Kings defeat Canucks.. Because they outplayed them. Not because the Canucks played bad.

Canucks gone fishing.

Time to move on.

Kings vs Blues. Should be good.

Go Kings !!!!

:)

551983_10150710949094862_658249861_9479564_1949268694_n.jpg

:happy1:Think about it................The west is going to yake it all. Either St.lois or L.A..............Im thinking Philly and St.Lou FINAL.......YAAAAAAAAAP remember all. I said it first. St. Lou in 6 games.Canucks are suckin and The pens are to worried about hurtin someone.....mind games.:happy1:
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Just sayin:blob:

Nucks lost for the same reason they did last year in the finals, you can't win if you only score one goal a game on average. Trading Hogdson who was putting up points pretty well for a 4th line guy who was a healthy scratch last game doesn't look very good, especially with Sedin being out for most of it. oh well, better luck next time.

go flyers

Nucks lost for the same reason they did last year in the finals, you can't win if you only score one goal a game on average. Trading Hogdson who was putting up points pretty well for a 4th line guy who was a healthy scratch last game doesn't look very good, especially with Sedin being out for most of it. oh well, better luck next time.

go flyers

YES!! Finally someone else see's the foolhardy trade Gillis made. Hodgeson was mistreated,and the whole team knew it. Way to blow team spirit Gillis.

By,by canucks.

It's a shame.... Sid sitting at home........ drinking from his Stanly Cup, polishing his Gold metal ...... Someday Claude will be a top line forward..... I see that happening when he joins an adult league. :yawinkle:

YES!! Finally someone else see's the foolhardy trade Gillis made. Hodgeson was mistreated,and the whole team knew it. Way to blow team spirit Gillis.

By,by canucks.

When the trade went down I was totally shocked, but the Buffalo fans were really pissed about it too which seemed like a good sign. Problem is if it turns out to be a good trade it won't be for a few years and that's too late with this team.

It's a shame.... Sid sitting at home........ drinking from his Stanly Cup, polishing his Gold metal ...... Someday Claude will be a top line forward..... I see that happening when he joins an adult league. :yawinkle:

You're not serious are you? some day? you don't have to like him but to say he isn't quite incredible is a bit goofy, best forward in the playoffs by far. same with sid, you don't have to like him but you can't say he sucks either. Anything you won in the past means squat when you just got booted out of the playoffs 1st round. sid can look back in 20 years on his accomplishments, I'm sure he gets no satisfaction from them at the moment.

Most of the so called experts had Van and Pitt in the finals, so much for that.

Only two games tonight.

Ottawa has a chance to send NY packing.

Phoenix might do the same with Chicago.

Should be two great games.

Wylde1.

You're not serious are you? some day? you don't have to like him but to say he isn't quite incredible is a bit goofy

yep- this nasty piece of filth is all you need to look at to know that Giroux is already there
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tC9z3lC1Z6s&feature=player_embedded"]Claude Giroux Shootout Goal Vs Maple Leafs 3-10-12 (HD) - YouTube[/ame]

(and, no, I don't care if it's 'someone else's move')

You're not serious are you? some day? you don't have to like him but to say he isn't quite incredible is a bit goofy, best forward in the playoffs by far. same with sid, you don't have to like him but you can't say he sucks either. Anything you won in the past means squat when you just got booted out of the playoffs 1st round. sid can look back in 20 years on his accomplishments, I'm sure he gets no satisfaction from them at the moment.

Come on Dude you have to know that Joe and I are busting each others chops. Dont you?

Wow What BS goal in that Sens game eh , just saw the slomo and no wonder Lundquist is mad that was the worst replay review I have ever seen . Good thing it was meaningless .The year of the underdog eh lol

On the reverse angle you see Neil's skate does not make contact. Right call.

Come on Dude you have to know that Joe and I are busting each others chops. Dont you?

actually I didn't know, but now that I do it makes sense :D

Watch it again, Neil pokes his stick into Lundquists gut and then pushes him with it pratcically out of the crease and spins him to boot. Terrible call due to goaltender interference, the kicking wasn't the big issue.

Things just got better, the Hawks are done :D

BS the puck was moving in one direction and changed angles and scurried into the net on it's own eh ? his blade was on top of the puck not behind it but the motion was a clear kicking motion and the puck went directly down the same line as his foot , the using the goalie as a Swifter non call isn't reviewable but was also very obvious ,

Too close to call. The CBC has better footage than NBC on this.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tloM8fmExjw"]Ottawa Senators Game 6 Controversial GOAL !!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Wylde1.

-
Back