Stealing radiators

-

dart64gt

Reaction score
The Dirty Bastarsa are steaLing radiators out of our project cars that we have had for a long time . So all you people in the SO Ca. if anyboy want to sell you some radiators get the name and lic.num. there ave 24 radators over the last week some heavy 3 rows out of early and bodys 3 67 to 69 a/c radiators out of them and about the out 55 /56/57/58 Chrylsers & Desotos/ Dodge. If I see anybody in the baclot I will sSHOOT FIRST A ND ASK QUESTIONS LATER AND BATTERYS MAKE SURE EVerthing is well lock down

thanks rant is over

What the hell is wrong with people?? Stealing radiators, how freaking low can you go???

I doubt they are selling them whole. It's most likely some drug addict who is going to sell the radiator for copper/scrap.

I really think that is where they are going price of copper and brass is up and dam core batterys bring 12.00 a core

Somebody gave me a ideal to set some land minds I wel get my old army buddy

I will keep my eye open for your radiators.
I want to know where I can sell my battery cores for $12.00 I must have 20 of them some are big truck that's good money.
I want wheels for my car.

seems like alot of work for the payout... nevermind the how long and how risky it would be to do that...

crazy...

you are probably aware of this, but just incase you are not, the recycling yards are now requiring photo id and 3 day hold on any nonferous metals adding up to or over $20 (they take your picture also! ) so they have to run around like hell get under $20 worth at every place or take the chance no one will call the yard asking if anyones been scraping radiators and such. So if you havent already start making calls to all scrap yards in the area.

you are probably aware of this, but just incase you are not, the recycling yards are now requiring photo id and 3 day hold on any nonferous metals adding up to or over $20 (they take your picture also! ) so they have to run around like hell get under $20 worth at every place or take the chance no one will call the yard asking if anyones been scraping radiators and such. So if you havent already start making calls to all scrap yards in the area.

The one I use here in Franklin, TN., also requires photo I.D. and makes you feel like you're sixteen years old again trying to buy beer at the local family tavern.

They also do in Pa. Its the illegals lets get-em. They probably have a tunnel. find it , put a barrel of a good moonshine there. you will stop them in they're tracks and catch-em in the morning. Any other method does not work ask the border patrol. They are like roaches as soon as the lights go out they swarm in and consume everything. Good luck, they will not stop they found food and will clean you out. extermination is the only way. I saw a commercial on TV for the Orkin man. he wears white and they ran from him in they're low rider pick-up. Did any of you pick-up on that.LOL Its not funny but it is, because this is are new country get use to it. Get a gun or big dogs and a digger you'll need one. We have Quarries with snapper turtles in pa. Most can't swim so we throw-em in.

It's so bad here that the recycling center makes you have a receipt for where you got the copper from when you show up to sell it. All the addicts are stripping copper wire from anywhere they can get it.

A while back I read an article about this clown that was stealing the service entrance wiring from houses in a new sub-division. Karma got his *** when he went to "work" one night and attempted to steal the wiring to a house under construction......it was already live......marshmallows any one???

It's so bad here that the recycling center makes you have a receipt for where you got the copper from when you show up to sell it. All the addicts are stripping copper wire from anywhere they can get it.

Yup about a year ago some clown stole the motors out of my swamp coolers yet left everything else intact. I called the Sheriffs and they informed me that addicts will do ANYTHING no matter how difficult in order to fund their addiction. It's definitely not someone reselling whole radiators that is doing this.

here in wi they have stealing cat convertors out of fleet lots and boat motors out of some of the storage areas

Drug addicts will sell there own mothers eyeballs when they blink! Just last month thieves stole the downspouts from my local library this building is almost 120 years old! You just can`t replace copper like that! The newer stuff isn`t as pure and wont get that greenish patina over time. Plus me being a tinknocker I know the amount of work and craftsmanship that goes into copper work like this. It pisses me off to no end!

I think that`s why they put the statue of liberty in the middle of the harbor cause they knew thieves would try to srap it for the copper if it was on land!

Heres a pic of the library I was talking about one of several historic buildings in the town I grew up in. Junkies and thieves have no respect for anything!

Attachments

• intro.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 223
hit all the local recycling places that will take that type of stuff and advise them. pics and discriptions on flyers would help.

good luck

That sucks! I was talking to my local pool/hardware store guy and he said some sonsabitches are jumping his back fence and dumping his jugs of chlorine so they can steel them and go get the $3 a piece elseware.
I hate thieves.

Scrap car radiators here are worth 20-25 bucks here each cleaned, car batteries are 8-10 each, aluminum car wheels are about 15-25 each, scrap catalytic converters are 15-100 dollars each depending on the application, general scrap steel is worth 110 to 180 a ton, car bodies are worth 90 a ton, alternators and starters are worth 4-6 bucks each, auto transmissions are worth 10-15 dollars in scrap.
This is as of 2 weeks ago.
It would add up fast if you get a complete car and part it out for scrap.
That's why people are stealing rads, batteries, electrical parts, and cats.
I hate thieves too, but keep your stuff hidden and they won't come to your place shopping.

They also do in Pa. Its the illegals lets get-em. They probably have a tunnel. find it , put a barrel of a good moonshine there. you will stop them in they're tracks and catch-em in the morning. Any other method does not work ask the border patrol. They are like roaches as soon as the lights go out they swarm in and consume everything. Good luck, they will not stop they found food and will clean you out. extermination is the only way. I saw a commercial on TV for the Orkin man. he wears white and they ran from him in they're low rider pick-up. Did any of you pick-up on that.LOL Its not funny but it is, because this is are new country get use to it. Get a gun or big dogs and a digger you'll need one. We have Quarries with snapper turtles in pa. Most can't swim so we throw-em in.

good call

I had an allais chambers farm tractor stole from me, damn druggies.

-
Back