Steel wheels

-
You could probably have something custom made in 14s, but they won't be cheap, and shipping to Norway won't be cheap either.
In the long run, I think it would be best for you to move up to 15s. 14" tires are disappearing at a rapid rate, but there is still a good selection of 15s, and new steelies 5 on 4 are available. Summit shows 15x6 and 15x8 in stock, 15x7 backordered till October.
Edit: I doubt the 15x8s will go on the back of an early barracuda. (depends on the backspace) I would go 15x6 all around, or a 15x6, 15x7 combo.
2nd edit: I tried to check jegs, but their website is such un-navigable crap, I gave up. I'll bet they have some too, but I couldn't find anything. Frankly, jegs web site is SOOOO BAD, it's a wonder they sell anything.

Last edited:
Does anyone know a source for new steelies for the small bolt pattern? If I search for «14x7 5x4 steel rims» I get a million hits on 5x4,5 rims. My tire guy was not impressed when I brought 235/60-14 to mount on 14x5,5 rims… But I want them steelies, as I have them 14in wheel caps.
Try Wheel Vintiques.

@AW-100 , I just saw your post in wheels and tires. NOW I understand the desire for 14s. Both combos you posted look good, great looking car.
I have an opinion that some may not agree with , but it eliminates confusion: I call the small caps "hub caps" (among other names, such as poverty caps, or dog dishes) because they cover only the hub.
I call what you are using "wheel covers", cause they cover the whole wheel.
I recommended the 15s, cause I thought you wanted to use hub caps.
Sorry, I know of nobody building 14x7 in small pattern, other than a custom builder. (And frankly, 235s on a 5.5 wouldn't bother me a bit.....)

Does anyone know a source for new steelies for the small bolt pattern? If I search for «14x7 5x4 steel rims» I get a million hits on 5x4,5 rims. My tire guy was not impressed when I brought 235/60-14 to mount on 14x5,5 rims… But I want them steelies, as I have them 14in wheel caps.

wheel vintiques

Coker and Wheel Vintques both make small bolt steel wheels in the 15 inch size
and your caps will fit 14 or 15 inch wheels...

Frank

Coker and Wheel Vintques both make small bolt steel wheels in the 15 inch size
and your caps will fit 14 or 15 inch wheels...

Frank
Frank, he wants to use his original 14" Barracuda wheel covers. They won't work on a 15 without mods.
(And he's in Norway....)

Frank, he wants to use his original 14" Barracuda wheel covers. They won't work on a 15 without mods.
(And he's in Norway....)
I think they use the 14" centers. Contact the manufacturer would be the best bet.

Ok , then which is it , dogdish caps ( just covers the lugs ) or full wheel covers ( covers everything ) ??
There is a way to make a 14 inch wheel cover fit a 15 inch wheel. Lots of work and not cheap. Welding and you cut up a few 14 inch wheels , front and back.

Frank

Ok , then which is it , dogdish caps ( just covers the lugs ) or full wheel covers ( covers everything ) ??
There is a way to make a 14 inch wheel cover fit a 15 inch wheel. Lots of work and not cheap. Welding and you cut up a few 14 inch wheels , front and back.

Frank
Full wheel covers. 14inch.

D62D6A7C-12E2-41C0-A870-52DAC28FE47A.jpeg

-
Back