-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mopowers

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a pre-66 steering coupler spring clip as shown below (the one on the left)

ml-houston-coupler5.jpg

I bought a rebuild kit for mine and realized the coupler I have will not work with the large 'bump' that the newer style clip has.

If no one happens to have this clip, do any of you have a manual steering 66 and up empty coupler pot?? These ones have a radius on each side to allow for the larger spring clip, while the earlier ones are flat.

is that where the steering colum connects to box I'm confused I am parting out a 64/65 barracuda its a manual box

I just looked through my parts ( went out to give the dog her morning goodie anyway ). No luck. With so many changing their box coupling to a universal joint, I'm sure somebody has what you need. Hang in there.

I just looked through my parts ( went out to give the dog her morning goodie anyway ). No luck. With so many changing their box coupling to a universal joint, I'm sure somebody has what you need. Hang in there.

Thanks for looking! I appreciate it. I know I'll find one eventually. In the meantime, I'm going to pilfer the one off my 66 project car. Kinda like sweeping dirt under a rug... Eventually I'll need one for that car. :banghead:

It steered fine. The parts inside the pot fit with no slop. If you want send, your e-mail and I'll send pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back