Stolen Wagon Pictures

-
hope your insurance company does you right, if you have one of the classic car insurances let us know in case some of the rest get in similar situations, good luck sorry about your loss

Wow, I know sorry can't make this situation any better. that was one sweet looking wagon, and if my memory serves me right you had a 3.9 swap in it? I would try to talk to the police about spending 20 minutes with the guy(s) before they are carted off to jail. They would sure meet the business end of a baseball bat if it were me!

That makes me very sad to see man. That definately wont buff out. I am saddened by your loss. there a guy with a 66 here in Georgia that is selling it that is in the NGMC. I wish there was some way we could pull together and get your another wagon or fix yours. Oh, and they stole your tach!:angry7: Thats just going too far.:toothy10: I actually hope they catch these assclowns and hang them by their toenails

I sincerely feel your loss and hope you can recover from it, but if you are the age you said earlier, and that this is a one year only car, buying it back from the insurance company may not be in your own best interest. I'm thinking it took a long time to build, and do you really want to go through it all over again again? Someone took something from you and that is just not right on any level, but give what I've said some thought - there is a lot of damage there - think about your future. Keep the memories and work through the loss.
If you decide to buy it back and rebuild it, I'll applaud you for that decison too, and wish you the best of luck doing so. I'm quite sure any and everyone on this site wishes that for you as well..............
Daryl

How can someone do this? That was a beautiful wagon. Very sorry to see this, hope it all works out.

Ditto on everything said.

At least keep that rear emblem.

Sorry about the car Earl. I know that you spent a great deal of time and effort into building it. It hurts to see it after it was stolen and crashed.

Earl, thanks for the time you took to show me your place when I came out to pick up the rotors. I felt like I was back with my mopar buddies in the 1970s. We used to hang out in the garage of whoever was the designated host for the day or hour. Your place had that "hangout" feel to it and you made me feel welcome. If you need help with anything please give me a call/email/or PM I will come over and lend a hand.

Art

It's tough to see those photos. I hope the thieves are caught and severely punished and your insurance pays you well for your loss. toolman

70 or not....I would be ready to beat some ***. I hate that for you man.

That sucks!! Those kind of acts should be a hangable offense!! I wanted to buy that thing when it was for sell.

Did they catch the scum of the earth that dun this ?
I am so sorry to see all your hard work and see a great early A wagon taken off the streets that way, Man they sure put a world of hurt to that great wagon :angry7:
I hope you was insured and the POS is going to spend time away from anything he loved and adored Earl. So so sorry for your loss :angry7:

That is sad I really love the looks and the rarity of the wagons. Parts must be really hard to come by. I am sorry for your loss.

Wow, just wow. Those scum-bags should be locked up for life! Hate to see this, made me so mad I almost came to tears. Love the wagon and I would like to have 30 min. alone in a room with the a-holes.

Wow, just wow. Those scum-bags should be locked up for life! Hate to see this, made me so mad I almost came to tears. Love the wagon and I would like to have 30 min. alone in a room with the a-holes.

...with a lead pipe.

Sorry to hear and see about your loss, hope you get a good settlement with the insurance company.

Paul

Man, thats tough to look at.Makes me sad, and mad at the same time.I hope you can get something going again though.....you deserve it!!

Sorry brother. At least you had insurance8). The crook that hit the windshield better have insurance too.:-D

Earl!

IS it possible to repair the front inner fender as well as theother front end stuff? Or is the whole car twisted? I would try to save it. It's a really nice looking car.

God that makes me sick how some low-life dirtbag can get away with this. I'm sure local pd won't have time for prints and stuff like that to solve a low level crime. I wish you luck wagon parts are so hard to come by.

i might get in trouble for this but what a doodyhead those pics hurt i cant even start to imagine how you felt

-
Back