Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I hope all my snowmobile parts show up either today or tomorrow. Im running out of time to get this thing back together. Rebuilt the engine and some of the suspension parts.

OK I am out the UBER driver is needed!:wtf::wtf: I don't know whats worse her having the car or I have to run her to get paperwork for a car she barley drives!:mob:

I hope all my snowmobile parts show up either today or tomorrow. Im running out of time to get this thing back together. Rebuilt the engine and some of the suspension parts.
Used to order lots of stuff from ronnies.com.
I liked the parts breakdowns.
Easy to order parts.

Ftd,stp....
Here’s a guy i watch regularily.
Smart cookie and somewhat entertaining. Language warning!!

Good Morning Boys and girls.
Good morning, now I feel younger

42492755_10102109590815594_3813744634576764928_n.jpg

Have to UBER the wife to DMV on our yearly go get a copy of the Firechicken registration. Seriously this is the third year in a row doing this! Another reason I hate that car!:mad:
:wtf:

Rani sounds like a project. I got the Barracuda dash yesterday from the painter. We'd had fish eye problems with primer. Sanding and prepping it three times and got it fixed. No problem with paint. Looks great Dark Blue Metallic. I'll start putting it back together.
They finished with the installation of the min split in the garage. So far its nice. Got it sat at 46 and can warm it up pretty quick when I want to go out and work. The guy was a friend if a friend. He was about three months late with the installation. He felt bad, I told him no problem, but he insisted on giving me a heck of a deal based on the original bid....ok I'll take it.
pics or it didn't happen :poke:
That's Ben! And he is dam proud to be creepy!
fixed
Good Morning

Both!
silly questions... lol
I'll have them on later. Got to run the granddaughter to school, then the gym, and then a retirement deal for three guys I use to work with.
After that going to buddy's to get my pick of a truck load of free 2x4 shop lights.
I'm thinking eight of them. Probably too many, but sure I can give away any extras.

Sun is up, shop lights are on.
Pellet stove is running. Thats about it. Need to make the last trip to town today, at 5:00 the bridge opens. So the ride home will be so much shorter. Guess i should start mucking out the office.

What kind of party has a prize of a package at an airport nowadays? Do not forget to say yes with the TSA when they ask if you have any packages from a stranger!!
City employee Christmas party. The Airport Director put something together.

-
Back