Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Have to UBER the wife to DMV on our yearly go get a copy of the Firechicken registration. Seriously this is the third year in a row doing this! Another reason I hate that car!:mad:

We are in the low 30's, so I will take that as long as we can. Bitter cold will be here soon enough.

What do you have for a Firechiken?

Its hers a 99 convertible. V6 just a pia to work on always! In her name so she is the only one that can do the paperwork. That's how bad I hate the car don't even want my name on the title. Car is worthless in the rain and snow no weight in the ***. Sometimes cant even get up the driveway in the rain. No the slope is not that bad either!

14 degrees here and I am feeling unusually motivated to get some work done.

Have a customer car to work on for the first time in a long time. Late model Ford 4.6

Morning Guys & Gal....
Attended the LAST X-Mas party with the wife last night....they are DONE!!
She really needs to scale back her volunteer work.

It's a rarity for me to have a friday off work.

I am not sure what mopar related activities I will engage in today but I really want to try to get some measuring done on the disassembled 360

Rani sounds like a project. I got the Barracuda dash yesterday from the painter. We'd had fish eye problems with primer. Sanding and prepping it three times and got it fixed. No problem with paint. Looks great Dark Blue Metallic. I'll start putting it back together.

They finished with the installation of the min split in the garage. So far its nice. Got it sat at 46 and can warm it up pretty quick when I want to go out and work. The guy was a friend if a friend. He was about three months late with the installation. He felt bad, I told him no problem, but he insisted on giving me a heck of a deal based on the original bid....ok I'll take it.

Rani sounds like a project. I got the Barracuda dash yesterday from the painter. We'd had fish eye problems with primer. Sanding and prepping it three times and got it fixed. No problem with paint. Looks great Dark Blue Metallic. I'll start putting it back together.

They finished with the installation of the min split in the garage. So far its nice. Got it sat at 46 and can warm it up pretty quick when I want to go out and work. The guy was a friend if a friend. He was about three months late with the installation. He felt bad, I told him no problem, but he insisted on giving me a heck of a deal based on the original bid....ok I'll take it.
This is for a 67 barracuda?

Yes, 67 383 4 speed convertible. Its Dark blue, dark blue top, blue interior. The dash was looking worn and needed a re-do. Gave me an opportunity to change out the circuit boards, blubs, fuses, etc... Also rebuilt the heater box replacing the heater core. When its installed I'll consider the interior of the DONE.

Was to keep the victim in the rear seat hey
i-have-a-blog-idea-now-what.jpg
@Ben Drinkin

The plan is to skate out of work in a few hours and head to Dads to get his transmission and his new stall converter back in. He is very excited about being able to fire it up and show off over Christmas. Too much salt for a test drive though

-
Back