Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
This nice lady stopped in for a cup this morning..
d95010ee454f73cb2815871a0a105ba0.jpg

So what's up.

Any new car news?
Not really. We are into 'salt season' here. So, Cinnamon won't get out of the driveway much till Spring now. Gonna start hunting down a back bumper. No rush though. I can't afford it yet. Only other thing I have planned is to get the interior matched up better. Probably never 100%, but want to shoot all the plastics with same SEM. Have a few diff shades of 'parchment' currently.

Last edited:
Still stalking the wild Yeti here for the brat's Christmas gift here. She better let me use it at least once with some exceptional adult beverage in it :lol:

Not really. We are into 'salt season' here. So, Cinnamon won't get out of the driveway much till Spring now. Gonna start hunting down a back bumper. No rush though. I can't afford it yet. Only other thing I have planned is to get the interior matched up better. Probably never 100%, but want to shoot all the plastics with same SEM. Have a few diff currently.
Almost forgot...Probably my #1 thing I want to do - Eastwood internal frame coating. Will order a couple 2-3 cans of that and do as soon as it warms up. Was going to do this year and forgot all about it.

Wow. Dusty office, Batman!
First order of business, empty office, followed with compressed air. To loosen things up a little.
Dust settles, then shop vac.
Close door and let dust finish settling.
Now i want to move my desk, but 10x16 doesent allow much room.

Just got home from the Doctor visit. Apparently, I'll make it , another year in this life.....

Wow. Dusty office, Batman!
First order of business, empty office, followed with compressed air. To loosen things up a little.
Dust settles, then shop vac.
Close door and let dust finish settling.
Now i want to move my desk, but 10x16 doesent allow much room.
Use a leaf blower :thumbsup:

I would go nuts and out of transportation If they used salt here and I had put my mopar away for a season

We don't get much snow, only cold. Way too dry for any snow to stay on the ground longer than a couple days at time.

It is so dry right now that you can make beef jerky on the hood of a car lol

Thinking christmas break, my hoist will get cleaned and painted.
Its looking ugly. May knock it apart.On second thought i wont.
I need a week.

300.00 for 30k mile service on vw. it had a recall related to diselgate, they are replacing the complete exhaust system, on a diesel it is a lot. and some new parts and ecu flash......

Not really. We are into 'salt season' here. So, Cinnamon won't get out of the driveway much till Spring now. Gonna start hunting down a back bumper. No rush though. I can't afford it yet. Only other thing I have planned is to get the interior matched up better. Probably never 100%, but want to shoot all the plastics with same SEM. Have a few diff currently.
Got lucky here. Most of the salt has been washed away since that early snow.
Just one bridge still has it all over the construction lanes (where no work is going on).

The chinesium alternator parts came in yesterday and early this morning the diode tester showed up. So I should get some car stuff done this weekend, even if its just opening up the tester and seeing what it needs to work.

-
Back